**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Suicide Masteries be worth it for me.

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello everyone,

I`m contemplating taking on Suicide Masteries. If I do I will save up units the next 2 months to unlock them (I neither have anything unlocked in willpower, salve, LC or DE yet).
My main attacker is Corvus, I use him for Quests and in my AQ team. (supported by blade and Ghostrider)
My second main is Ghost, and she also leads my AW team.
I do also like to use my Red Hulk, Venom and X-23.
I do a decent amount of arena, all milestones in 3 and 4 basic. And as far as I can get in 4 featured (usually between 2 and 3 mil)

I still need to do act 5 100%, but am cavalier. I have no intention on progressing in act 6 anytime soon, and first want to 100% act 5.
I like to do variant aswell, and 100% montly event quest.

I know it is great for arena, but for the average free to play player will I notice much harm from the Suicides in my questing.
Will the Suicides help me explore act 5, or hurt me?

I do also have an unduped omega red 5* if that makes an extra impact.

Instead of saying yes or no, would you please make the time to explain why you think it would or wouldnt hurt me?
Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Corvus = Suicides
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Tbh the biggest problems with suicides are that they take up mastery points (especially if you’re also running willpower), recoil, and specific matchups like Void and Electra. So basically the main questions you have to ask are whether you’re willing to use less sp1’s and sp2’s, ok to deal with the occasional bad matchup, and are willing to sacrifice the extra mastery points.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes your team (especially Corvus) needs them ASAP. Suicides are great. Recoil is not that big of a problem once you spend some time and use the right champs. Your team will do great with them.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    No. Suicides are not worth it. They are never worth the 11-15 extra mastery points unless you're grinding arena.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    1000% go for it. I have full suicides myself with basically the same team as yours (+ Omega Red, all R5) and I can't even imagine myself without them, being an arena grinder too it will save you tons of time.
    Corvus will destroy anything in Act5 100% and Act6.1 100%, it will make it look too easy and it will even regenerate 12% each fight with suicides and it will destroy AW (+ don't worry about recoil, anything will die within the first SP2 and you'll regenerate the next fight if they don't); Ghost is incredibly amazing for act6.2 + suicides; I also run 3/3 willpower and 1/3 on despair, 5/5 on deepwounds and 1/5 on assassin (33-18-8).

Trust me, given your team (Blade is still kinda good, Ghost Rider won't lose healt too much but will do much more dmg, same for Rulk, X23 is amazing) you will love running suicides (and won't even affect that much your defense in AW if you or your officers place your defenders on particular nodes, depending on your defense of course).