**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Villains

JOHNNY_BLAZE73JOHNNY_BLAZE73 Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
One of the things that has frustrated me a little about this game, is that there aren't enough of villains.. I really don't like that most other characters are heroes that are battling other Heroes.. There needs to be a lot more additions of villains from the Marvel Universe, which there are a plethora of of.. While I enjoy the addition of Heroes .. There needs to be and a catch up of the number of villains to at least equal the numbers of Heroes, so that when I battle, I can at least battle hero against villain, or villain against hero, rather than it seeming as if I'm always mostly battling my heroes with each other, and I have quite a few suggestions of them to add, and I will make more suggestions as I think of them..

Kraven the Hunter, Hobgoblin, shocker, the leader, Scarlet Spider, Iron Spider, the lizard, Omega Red, daken, Red Skull, super skrull, Reed Richards, the torch, the thing, and Invisiblewoman, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, apocalypse, Mandarin, Baron Zemo, bullseye, Mystique, annihilus, Mister sinister, enchantress, High evolutionary, Emma Frost, arnim Zola, surtur, Lady Deathstrike, Ares, executioner, Romulus, Mysterio, Sandman, Blackheart, Selene, terrax, tiger shark, Professor X,Namor, Nova, Nick Fury, Nick Fury classic, black cat, Quicksilver, Hercules, Captain Marvel classic, wasp, Angel classic, Captain Britain, Havok, Wonder Man, Spider-Woman, Spider-Woman classic, Spider-Woman black suit, Adam Warlock, banshee, cloak, dagger, Domino, speedball, doc Samson, Beta Ray Bill, Jubilee, Hellion, Spider-Man Captain Universe, Spider-Girl, Fire Lord, Rick Jones Hulk, Medusa, lady Sif, Firestar, night Thrasher, Sasquatch, Guardian, sunspot, Julia Carpenter, wonder Man, spider Woman, spider Woman classic, spider Woman black suit, Adam warlock, and she, cloak, dagger, Domino, speed ball, doc Sampson, beta a bill, Jubilee, Helen, spider-man, universe, spider-girl, fire Lord, Rick Jones Hulk, Medusa, lady sis, fire star, night Thrasher, Sasquatch, Guardian, sunspot, Julia Carpenter, Polaris, dazzler, shaman, u.s. agent, Warpath, Union Jack, Black Knight, Misty Knight, Cannonball, Forge, Thunderbird, fandral, Wong, shatterstar, Hogun, Sunfire, Sunfire classic, volStagg, Amadeus Cho Hulk, Ghost Rider Danny Ketch, Venom white / black, NamorRita, Jessica Jones,

Ummm.. ta name a' few? 😜

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265 β˜…
    Aren’t the wasp and Nick Fury heroes?
    Also, they should add another type-antihero, so champions like dead pool who can be heroes, but usually do their own thing can have their own type.
  • Well, while I mostly made villains suggestions, I thought I would throw in some hero suggestions that I thought of as well
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The greatest villain of them all aw96xmcncajz.jpg
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149 β˜…
    Is there an Enchantress in marvel too?
    And I thought Ares was DC too.(wonder woman)
    The Greek gods are in marvel including ares and the enchantress is an Asgardian and often conflicts with Thor Google these things
    dumklyrumrst.jpg
    bzwkpqcwo857.jpg
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    they should add Ulysses Klaw and Surtur
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246 β˜…
    most of the champs you listed are good guys, and some are already in the game?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To bad they can only add two or three champs each month
  • LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21 β˜…
    I agree that U.S. Agent should come into the game. Especially if he's being introduced in the Falcon and the Winter Soldier series.
  • AmishBarnacleAmishBarnacle Posts: 21 β˜…
    The ultimate villain should be Sony
    Or Walt Disney
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The ultimate villain should be Sony
    Or Walt Disney

Dr. Doom. 🎀 drop