**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 accounts looking for a new alliance

I have 2 accounts, and am looking for a new alliance. Have been in a 20mil alliance but we had an 11 player exodus and just can’t get back up.
Looking for aq focused group, not really into the new war rewards to spend ratio. Currently running 5x5 on my main and 55444 on my alt.
Would prefer us based group as I’m in Colorado.
Thanks!

Comments

• What’s your in game name? Contact me in game if interested.Thanks. Find my name Yoo.Loo
  • Lagertha666Lagertha666 Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    We are a fun loving friendly group who prioritize AQ but still do all wars.
    We are adults and have no interest in drama or babying players who need tagging every 5. Hours to remember to play.
    So if you are willing to be active, interested in the game, participate in all alliance events and bring cookies on Tuesdays then join us. And be “Stress Free and Drunk”
    Maps 5 or 4 available. Gold AW.
  • Do you have line? My ID is lagertha1234
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Just saw your post today. Are you still looking? Please contact me on line at zbot34. I too am in Colorado and the majority of my alliance is US based
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look me up game name is the same as on here

• We run map 5 every day. Hit 150mi. we run Gold 2 war with ease. just need someone to clear their path, don't need to be a boss killer
  • Still looking...hmu
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271

• Hitman0285Hitman0285 Posts: 47
    If still looking, can add me on line. korngrower
  • You could check out the Children of Thanos. Message me for more information here or at the game. The username is "Kavaxas".
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    @Guru73 have sent u a message.
  • ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    Have a couple spots available for your accounts with us. AQ 554 scoring 120mil. Bunch of vets that enjoy the game. Check us out. Ssayles in game or on line. Suicide squad is us.
  • if u still looking we have 2 spots ,we r doing 4.4.3 and back to back wars once the season starts .. if u r interested hit me up on LINE : noobmaster_69
  • Pretty RayPretty Ray Posts: 81
    Lagertha has the best alliance
  • We have a 3 ally system. Have spots open in lowest ally. Map5-4. Chance to move up. Our top ally is 24 mil