**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A return of some old friends

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
As we saw their return as enemies in this months EQ (in 2.2 Diablo chapter) both Hydraptoid and the Golden symbiod return (plus a 3rd old friend which I won't spoil) I'm curious to see as who you thought were more annoying as they were in their old boss form.

A return of some old friends 73 votes

Hydraptoid
39%
The_OneNick_Caine_32adqqedfyvrJingoDarkrider05RasiloverCharlie_SceneBattle_GreninjaYofaXxLoganTDCxXSmokieisgodLordRaymond3LittlePeteDenzel116RockypantherxSupermanafficinadoX_Factor_AgentBatman1903EtjamaMidnite93 29 votes
Golden Symbiod
60%
ArcDeAngelusJestressFrostyNifzGAM3RGUYLvernon15NoıreSiddhantKwatraSamdroxtaarOrcDovahkiinBiollante442SceptilemaniacHendrossCassyAssumedNamevaguinhogol1310or_StrongChampioncriticSheer_ColdAleor 44 votes

Comments

• Hydraptoid
    For some reason I lost my team to hydraptoid as I couldn't dexterity out his sp1.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Golden Symbiod
    Annoying yes. A small enjoyable surprise to mix it up, yes.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Who’s the third?
  • Golden Symbiod
    The golden symbioid is my arch nemeses.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Golden Symbiod
    That gold symbiote is my nightmare lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Who’s the third?

Well... If you make your way to the Golden Symbioid you will find out. I was pleasently surprised myself
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Golden Symbiod
    Terra said:

Who’s the third?

Well... If you make your way to the Golden Symbioid you will find out. I was pleasently surprised myself
    I explored the map, not sure who you are referring to lmao

Terra said:

Who’s the third?

Don't just skip the story. See what Diablo does when you get to the Golden Symbioid
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Golden Symbiod
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Who’s the third?

Don't just skip the story. See what Diablo does when you get to the Golden Symbioid
    I almost spit my drink out 😂😂😂
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Oh my gosh I couldn’t believe it when I saw the 3rd one! But wait...

Diablo said he used the essence of the strongest beings in the battlerealm. So You-Know-Who is really secretly in the battlerealm!

My theory: Kabam Miike is You-Know-Who pretending to be a mod, secretly controlling everything from behind the scenes!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Golden Symbiod
    I’m not entirely sure why everyone hates the Hydra Adaptoid, but then again I have a Spider-Gwen, which was basically a cheat code against it. The Golden Symboid was horrible though, since my only option was Killmonger, who was gimped since I couldn’t bleed it

Oh my gosh I couldn’t believe it when I saw the 3rd one! But wait...

Diablo said he used the essence of the strongest beings in the battlerealm. So You-Know-Who is really secretly in the battlerealm!

My theory: Kabam Miike is You-Know-Who pretending to be a mod, secretly controlling everything from behind the scenes!

Voldemort?
    I was wondering if someone would say that! 🤣

Not quite though
    Or maybe...
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    Golden Symbiod
    Guys, any tips on how to fight these two folks and some champ options? I'm a bit stuck here and I don't remember even fighting with a Golden Syimbod besides in act 4 maybe?! The Hydra one is really unknown to me. Can anyone guide me through their abilities or something before I wreck all my champs?

Well.. one thing I learned fast... the "gold" one is stun immune and evades super randomly LOL Would Nick Furry with +5 charges be useful here?

Guys, any tips on how to fight these two folks and some champ options? I'm a bit stuck here and I don't remember even fighting with a Golden Syimbod besides in act 4 maybe?! The Hydra one is really unknown to me. Can anyone guide me through their abilities or something before I wreck all my champs?

Well.. one thing I learned fast... the "gold" one is stun immune and evades super randomly LOL Would Nick Furry with +5 charges be useful here?

The Hydra one is a old boss so there should be some old guides floating around that can be found with a simple "MCoc Hydra Adaptoid tips". As for the Golden one true strike champs (think KM, Proxima Corvus , Heimdall ect) is the best since it nullifies his(?) best abbility (The Evade)
  • Bladeslasher2002Bladeslasher2002 Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    Golden Symbiod
    Can someone please tell me what the secret is I don't have Time to play the event quest because I'm focusing on act 6 😣😣
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Golden Symbiod
    Pleas tell who the third one is and what Diablo said, I've already explored it and unfortunately skipped the story 😣
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Hydraptoid
    For those skipped the story or focussing on other parts of the game the secret champion is
    You sure wanna know? Last chance to go back!
    It's the Chair. I just spoke his name, hopefully he didn't hear!!
  • Golden Symbiod
    I haven't been playing that long what is the chair?

I haven't been playing that long what is the chair?

DONT SAY THE NAME
  • Golden Symbiod
    What name the chair? 😆😆
  • Golden Symbiod
    ???????
  • JingoJingo Posts: 32
    Hydraptoid
    Hydra is bugged as when using Mephisto soul imprison he was still getting unstoppable buff which was very annoying!