**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of Legends - Initial clear

So I am a mid tier player I assume, have some decent champs, some not that decent (pic of champs included), I have finished my initial clear of act 6.1, 100% the last chapter in act 5 and working on elder's bane... Finished RoL and RttL, and I'm thinking that I wanna finish my initial run of the Labyrinth, but I don't have the most experience in this... I've visited YouTube and so forth but I'd like advice from those who have done it before... I'd appreciate any advice you can give in this regard:

Do I have the right champs?

How many units do you need for revives?

Best strategy?

Etc.

P.S - I don't have a nick fury for the evasion synergy

My champs are as follows:

Comments

• TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Damn, sent the same image twice lol, here's the first
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    If you search for KT1 he did it a 4* aegon but I don’t know if you have the skills. I don’t mean that in a rude way, you know what I mean? You would have to test around with like red hulk and see if you can do it with him then see if you should do it.
    @_MGP_ yeah I know bud, but the thing I've recognized with aegon is that the enraged timer is sped up cause he's a small champ, I should think suicides help a great deal but I only have liquid courage maxed rn (took it off), so regular aegon's damage output isn't cutting it
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Hmmm ok. Then I’d say wait to get like awakened SL or awakened 5* aegon or something like that.
    Got a skill gem which I'll be dumping in the first one I get among aegon, blade and nick fury... Kinda hoping to get aegon first tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless you have a 5 or 6 star killmonger to go with ws I’d wait, you could use the 4* aegon as others have mentioned but personally I’d wait until you have a good r5/r2 option
    I have been patiently awaiting km since I've realized his worth months ago, still out of luck
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It is possible with a 4* Ægon, but it's gonna be an absolute revive fiesta. Give it a go 👍
    Lol not willing to give it a go, being free to play, units aren't easy to come by
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You don't have a good LOL champ. Continue to 100% act 5 for the t5b and generic gem.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You could, but you would need a ton of resources. Better to wait until you have a higher ranked champ, and focus your stash on other content.
    Thanks guys... What got me into it was I'm 1 t2a away from taking corvus to r5 so I guess I got a little impatient and overestimated my ability lol... I shall heed your advice.