**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite general questing team

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
What's your guys favorite questing teams lately? Heres mine. Nothing incredibly fancy or even any syngery uses but still fun

Comments

• BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Omega, Void, Killmonger, Sabretooth, Winter Soldier. Sadly, I only have Sabretooth as a 3 star and Omega, Killmonger and Winter Soldier aren't duped.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SS void domino vision and corvus
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    OG Hulk, Emma, Hyp, and some mix of Blade, Mephisto, Yondu, Domino, depending on what's happening on the map
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake ghost omega wasp and sabretooth
  • corvus cull ghost wasp antman. Sub Hood in if you need the synergy more than the extra damage. Also suicides are helpful
  • havok is also fun to add in instead of Cull sometimes
  • This team is filthy for questing.

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Omega, Void, Killmonger, Sabretooth, Winter Soldier. Sadly, I only have Sabretooth as a 3 star and Omega, Killmonger and Winter Soldier aren't duped.

Don't hate me.

• Just Tried this one too and love it. They all provide great damage.

Corvus for bleed immunity. Cull for raw damage. Ghost for poison and also the previous LOL. Wasp if you ever need a sweet heavy thrown in. Havok's S3 is absolutely unreal. IDK the damage ouput it does because its always killed the opponent. But fully charged it does over 130K i know for sure. The wasp synergy also helps Havok build charges super fast and hes incinerate immune. So this can pretty much clear all game content that doesnt hae a skill or mystic gate:)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Etjama said:

Don't hate me.

Too late 😂. Srsly tho, that's awesome! If only that Omega was duped.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen and Venom, plus a random trinity or utility champs
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Corvus, Void, Domino, Killmonger and Sentinel
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just sayin