**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R4/R5? Corvus, Venom, Medusa or Aegon? Keep reading please

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So this is what I have: Venom R4, Corvus, Medusa and a duped Aegon R3, 4 T2As and a cosmic 4-5 rank up and awakening gems.
My question is what to do? Use the 4 T2As on either Corvus or Medusa and take them to R5 with the gem or R5 Venom with the gem and R4 Aegon with the T2As?

Who to R4/R5? Corvus, Venom, Medusa or Aegon? Keep reading please 29 votes

R5 Corvus
44%
Vdh2008Jim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraCliffordcanMegaGalacticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPhartedEtjamaChris_118an_ancient_lyreblazingskyx27Nik_860 13 votes
R5 Medusa
6%
TheBestinTuakauBriceMiester 2 votes
R5 Venom and R4 Aegon
48%
adqqedfyvrSpiderCoolsOsfan8Repto23Charlie_SceneBlackJ4zzWebby72X_Factor_Agent_Barabbas_Msyounus1288The_WatcherJleodavThoye3MrEndgame 14 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    R5 Corvus and R4 Aegon
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    iRetr0 said:

R5 Corvus and R4 Aegon

You didn't read. Only Venom is R4. So if I R5 Corvus I won't have any cats to R4 another 1.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    R4 Corvus and Aegon
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    R5 Venom and R4 Aegon
    You said you have a 4-5 rank up gem. Not a 3-4 as your comment leads us to believe so which is it? @Strategic
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    R5 Venom and R4 Aegon
    Nevermind I'm following meow
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Any more opinions? Just please make sure you read carefully before replying.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    That's completely opinionated and up to you buddy, all which are stated are great champs for their respective purposes... Go with your gut on this one, pick your favourite.