**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Cap Infinity War to rank 2? πŸ˜•

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

So, pulled a 6* capiw a couple days ago, kingpin rollover πŸ™„, anyway, and obviously he's unduped and like 6* awakening gems r probably coming with act 6 completion so maybe half a year later, so I'm just wondering if he's worth getting to rank 2 even unduped , i mean the dupe seems great but not THAT helpful for him uk? he's already great and if i ever dupe it's kind of a bonus i guess and at that time i might have more 6* sigs available from new content and stuff, so is he worth a rank 2 unduped? Any helpful comment is appreciated. And btw dont have him as a 5* and no one is worth a rank 5 atm i just maxed out capmarvel so i could really just be full on upgrading him

6* Cap Infinity War to rank 2? πŸ˜• 73 votes

Yes!
71%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008DalBotWhododo872SnakeEyes69Timone147DrownedGodStucatLvernon15LilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsG0311DoonxEddinsNiteAndDaesimolaz10or_StrongMegaGalacticShadow_PhoneixColonaut123 52 votes
Nope!
28%
DJRipsterAjavedSpity68JeremySlatFoxhero007Jim0172Osfan8IDogeMCoC_fanGamesbond90LordRaymond3Kratos1991MeebletonGGhost-sixate-TheMethodUmbertoDelRioCtleath_013Justin2524Skinnyfatboy82 21 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    His dupe doesn’t increase damage really. Just utility. If you need a high damage champ with great block proficiency then rank him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    His dupe just gives him some more utility. He's a boss either way. Have you completed 6.2 btw? If not, Cap will make that fight way easier. Especially as a Rank 2 six star.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nope!
    Depends in your roster and game peogression. I wouldn't personally withought a high sig.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Etjama yep, ironically I got my 6* cap from 6.2 rewards πŸ˜‚after i rly needed him
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    Normax_X said:

@Etjama yep, ironically I got my 6* cap from 6.2 rewards πŸ˜‚after i rly needed him

Lol, well that's cool. He's still an awesome champ with crazy damage whether he's duped or not. I'd say rank him up.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    I have him 5* r4. He’s awesome. I plow through most content with him. Sp2 serious dmg
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    I mostly use CAIW because of his sig, so I had to lol with your comment. Have you used him before? If not, I can happily explain his full potential.

Let's start. Cosmic team members give armor break with WTB, that's so good in so many match-ups.

Tech team members give petrify with 25% reduced regen and power gain. With despair and petrify mastery you can reduce to zero.

Science team members give weakness, it helps for sustainability but also for despair.

Skill team members purifies debuffs for charges. Very helpful like with current Vision.

Mystic and mutant team members just give you free charges with expiring buffs and special attacks.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    The l2, the block proficiency/perfect parries, glancing, unstoppable counter and 100% ability acc reduction on L1 make him worth it, hes gonna be a tanky damage dealer without his armor break/petrify and debuff shrug off which are the 3 main parts of his sig, if you're looking for something like that at a high health/attack level then hes right, if u need his sig utility then wait.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It depends:
    6* gates are done for now, that with the recently uncovered info about lower ranks getting less power (5* R5 gains 15% more power than 6* R2). These things that have come out since I R2ed 6* Cap over dupped 5* has me slightly regretting it. A few months ago 6*s seemed to be the future, but now look less enticing...

BUT, if he is your only 6.2 Champ counter, then do it. He works amazing for that last 10% (and other stages)
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    He was my first 6* r2 and still unduped. No regrets, he’s a total beast for most fights, and can still shut down unstoppable buffs just fine
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes!
    I have a 6/2 CAIW, Corvus and Sentinel (all unduped) l and Cap is easily the best of the bunch. He's great for almost every single kind of fight. Rank him and don't question it!