**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Rating not frozen

We lost the last AW before Season starts and the AW Rating was not frozen ..this should not be or?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Which tier are you in?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cageluke said:

We lost the last AW before Season starts and the AW Rating was not frozen ..this should not be or?

what tier are you in?
  • Tier 4
  • Same here
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    actually now that I look at it, so did we.
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    My ally is tier 5 and intentionally have lost every war this offseason without losing any points. This last offseason war is not the case. We lost points? What am I missing?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bug
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    My alliance is in a tier where off season wars have 0 impact on our war rating, and it has been functioning correctly until today.

What gives? Why are we all of a sudden getting full war rating change? We don’t want these points, please correct this issue kabam and remove them, or communicate with the community your stance on this, are you abolishing the locked rating system and just not telling us?
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Same for us
  • Yeah, it looks like they preemptively unlocked the war ratings to avoid the situation that occurred last Season.
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    If I remember correctly the first war of last season we've got 0 pts also... They must've scripted it wrong
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike Is there a fix coming for this?
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike Any news if this will be adjusted?
  • Hi all! We are looking into this issue now.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★

Hi all! We are looking into this issue now.

Thanks Lyra! Happened to us as well in tier 5
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Shouldn't it be locked till season starts?

• djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    It would either be a bug, or another ally moved into t5, knocking you down to t6 for the war, which, imho, shouldn't be able to happen..
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    We're in tier 4 now tho :/@djr17 hopefully a visual bug
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    I’m having the inverse issue. I lost points even though I’m tier 5
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    If it happened with anyone else, they may have jumped the gun on turning it back on for seasons, to avoid last season's fiasco by creating another.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Better than the bug they had to start last war. Almost cost us Plat 4.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Seems like you almost cost you plat 4 😂

🐻
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    the same happened in our alliance
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

I’m having the inverse issue. I lost points even though I’m tier 5

That’s nuts man, me too.
  • I opened two tickets for this same issue and was auto-closed with out any update, action plan or resolution. This is frustrating for us people spending money for this game for this kind of customer service.

Please investigate and correct why our AW rating and tier went down. This should not happen during AW off season. This will impact our scores and rewards in season 12
This discussion has been closed.