**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which science champ should I upgrade (all unduped)

Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
They are all unduped

Which science champ should I upgrade (all unduped) 13 votes

Red Hulk
38%
ArcDeAngelusphillgreenLvernon15spiderbites0196MrEndgame 5 votes
M.O.D.O.K.
7%
Spity68 1 vote
Spider Gwen
15%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgJohnHS 2 votes
Luke Cage
38%
SnakeEyes69Charlie_SceneMegaGalacticMiggyRockypantherx 5 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    You can’t really go wrong between red hulk Gwen and cage, I wouldn’t go Modok unless you want a defender though, he’s not bad but he’s inferior to the others
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Rulk benefits from poison and incinerate, lc is bleed immune and both have nice damage potential, I think that's your real debate here, lc is better duped
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Luke Cage
    LC’s duped ability is a huge plus but he still hits so hard, stuns, and then the bleed immunity.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Spider Gwen
    It's between Cage and Gwen. They both have some pretty unique utility and some very nice damage. Luke can reduce passive power gain, is super tanky, and has stuns and ability accuracy reduction. Gwen has a high evade chance (but not when blocking, thank goodness), a strong evade/unstoppable counter, a super-petrify-stun thing on the SP2, a 220% chance to evade unblockable specials when not blocking (helps with stuff like the Collector, or unblockable machine guns, etc.) and enervate on the SP1. The fact that Gwen needs the dupe less pushes her over the edge for me.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    More information. Where are you in story? Do you have Domino? If so, Red Hulk would be your best option. Do you have Venom? Spider-Gwen benefits a lot from her synergy with him. Can you post a picture of your roster so we can see your needs? For instance, if you already have a high damage champ that stuns, you probably wouldn't want to go with Luke Cage.
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    Etjama said:

More information. Where are you in story? Do you have Domino? If so, Red Hulk would be your best option. Do you have Venom? Spider-Gwen benefits a lot from her synergy with him. Can you post a picture of your roster so we can see your needs? For instance, if you already have a high damage champ that stuns, you probably wouldn't want to go with Luke Cage.

I’m on Act 4.2.2 currently.