**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is iron man infinity wars signature ability any good?

I have a 4 star iron man infinity war and I don't know if I should awaken him or not, am unsure about what to do

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Its what makes him a nuisance on defense. If u need him on defence then maybe use a tech gem on him but defs not worth a generic
  • Superfighter101Superfighter101 Posts: 19
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for letting me know!
  • I will awaken him
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    When questing, I will routinely win several fights in a row at 10% health. He requires a higher sig to be even more effective. And as an earlier poster mentioned, there is a high level of skill that is required to play at under 15% health successfully. I would also recommend a synergy with wasp, as it extends the duration of his armor up.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I use IMIW on my main attack team every day 5*R4 and he is just not for defense. And his awakened ability makes him amazing when he gets below 15%
  • ZEESTARKZEESTARK Posts: 4
    In War people be like damn he's at 15% now I'm toast. :D:D
  • Thanks for your feedback everyone!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Keep in mind, unlike most other armor buff champs, IMIW can gain his armor passives by attacking, not just by getting hit. So in situations where you are under 15% health, attacking the enemy can trigger an armor passive for you, which in turn will activate autoparry and power gain for you.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I let him take hits some fights just to get to that 15% health. Once there he can do crazy damage of u time it right and last forever.