**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How good is Aegon?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
I think the general consensus is that hes a great champ but I wanna know if hes worth rank 4 and a skill awakening gem(I have 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 gems) even at low sig level and what content will he be used in mainly? I am finishing exploring variant 2 and almost completed variant 1 and dont have immediate plans on exploring either Act 6.1 or 6.2

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have 2-3, 3-4 & 4-5 and an awakening gem for when i pull Aegon as a 5* and enough sig stones to take him to 200. I am saving my last part of 6.2 until i pull him
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I think the general consensus is that hes a great champ but I wanna know if hes worth rank 4 and a skill awakening gem(I have 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 gems) even at low sig level and what content will he be used in mainly? I am finishing exploring variant 2 and almost completed variant 1 and dont have immediate plans on exploring either Act 6.1 or 6.2

if duped he is worth everything you got.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Max him. You won’t be disappointed
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s the best skill in the game (imo) and if he’s duped he’s worth r5, he’s worth all of your dig stones both generic and class and of great for a lot of act 6 can annihilate lol 100% including itemless runs and is also solid for chapter 1 in variant 1. As the proud owner of a sig 200 5-65 aegon I can say he’s worth everything you’ve got

I have him as rank 4 and sig 53 right now but i can get another champ to rank 5 this month. I was going for void since hes my most used champ in literally every part of the contest but should I get aegon upto rank 5 before void or after when I learn how to play him better?
  • There is no "learning to play Aegon" that you really need to do. Yeah, he's got a few cool tricks once you learn them but he will still destroy content simply by not getting hit and building your combo meter. You gain so many great abilities from his combo meter alone.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

There is no "learning to play Aegon" that you really need to do. Yeah, he's got a few cool tricks once you learn them but he will still destroy content simply by not getting hit and building your combo meter. You gain so many great abilities from his combo meter alone.

By learning I mean getting used to his animation when it comes to parrying and intercepting as well as weaving in special attacks after the double medium
  • Sp1 is easy to weave in, sp2 is a little more difficult but until that point you can always run a MLLLL combo. Both his sp1 and sp2 are 5 hits so add nicely to your combo when utilized properly
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    He is a ramp up champ. If you're thinking of using him for legends run look somewhere else. Once I pulled mine didn't think twice of using a skill gem and took him immediately to R4. Currently at sig 100. Right now I'm splitting sig stones between him and omega red.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I have a 4/55 at sig 168 - he's worth it. Either him or my Domino are my next r5.