**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire voyant UC

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
What are some tips to take her down. She keeps regening due to her sig ability multiple times in a fight and its irritating me. Will a heal block stop the regen?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Quake?
    Better yet, Sentinel. Double Immune.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Dont get hit, what's your roster look like? Easy solo with Ghost or Ægon
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Definitely good enough to beat her. Like I said she gets to 1% and regens back to 25% lol
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Do you have a Ghost?
    Use Sentinel, time the L1 to keep Heal Block active for the kill.
    I wish. I have sparky Luke doc oc drax winter soldier yondu and magik
    Doc Oc perhaps. Not Immune though.
    LC might work if you avoid Poison.
    Buttehrs said:

I wish. I have sparky Luke doc oc drax winter soldier yondu and magik

Hmmm. Can you post the rest of your roster? Of the ones you posted, is Magik awakened? Doc Oc won’t do that much, Drax is kinda trash, and while Yondu, WS, and Luke Cage are all great champs, I don’t see them doing much to her. Unfortunately Luke Cage would be a great option if she didn’t nullify his invulnerable with her first hit.

Warden out ~
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Domino
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Die at 1%, then restart and she cannot regen.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Luke cage destroys her. Thats who i would use. Throw on a boost if u need a little extra oomf
    b

These are probably my best options. Maybe I'll just toss blade and dorm or mephisto in there lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    For me I used Blade with mystic danger sense synergy, and void. Void controlled her power gain and Blade could do damage quick enough. I recommend the same for you since you have them both but also bring luke Cage he seems to be one of the best counters for her.

Luke cage destroys her. Thats who i would use. Throw on a boost if u need a little extra oomf

What does Luke Cage do against her? I ask because she wrecked mine. I don’t do Uncollected, so maybe it’s the nodes or her increased strength in the higher levels, but I didn’t think she was that hard. Like I said, take that with a grain of salt since I’m not Uncollected. Used Ghost and a few others, Dom kills her fast enough, but then again, Dom kills everything 😁

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★

What does Luke Cage do against her? I ask because she wrecked mine. I don’t do Uncollected, so maybe it’s the nodes or her increased strength in the higher levels, but I didn’t think she was that hard. Like I said, take that with a grain of salt since I’m not Uncollected. Used Ghost and a few others, Dom kills her fast enough, but then again, Dom kills everything 😁

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~
    He's bleed immune so don't need to worry about those, plus his exhaustion stacks can really ramp up the damage and slows her power gain, and concussion can shut her down.

Plus indestructible if he's woke.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~
    He's bleed immune so don't need to worry about those, plus his exhaustion stacks can really ramp up the damage and slows her power gain, and concussion can shut her down.

That actually helps her, she gains benifets against immune champs.
    Lormif said:

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~

That actually helps her, she gains benifets against immune champs.
    True, it fuels her power gain, but evading her specials is the easiest way to retaliate and get an opening so it's not all bad.

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~

Indestructible doesn’t work, because she nullifies it on her first hit. It is true I completely forget about his Concussion. I should try that out.

Warden out ~

Luke exhaustion did the trick. No regen at all that time.
    Use Mephisto for the last few percent as well. Soul Imprisonment stops Buffs.
    Snap. Too late. Hahaha.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Shoot, I just used Sabretooth everytime. Built up 10+ furies to take her down before I bled out. What makes her regen? Because she never regenerated for me.

(DOM SQUAD)

Warden out ~

Indestructible doesn’t work, because she nullifies it on her first hit. It is true I completely forget about his Concussion. I should try that out.

Warden out ~
    Ah yeah good call - keep forgetting about that
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Did a one shot with 5* r3 red hulk. Might have been just good rng as I wasn't really trying for a one shot since I still had full health r5 domino and void.

So red hulk might be good for her?
    edited September 2019
    ẞlооd said:

Shoot, I just used Sabretooth everytime. Built up 10+ furies to take her down before I bled out. What makes her regen? Because she never regenerated for me.

It's her sig ability. Upon taking a killing blow she instead regens to 25% or something like that. It's a bit similar to pheonix sig ability
  • GauntletGauntlet Posts: 7
    Buttehrs said:

Luke exhaustion did the trick. No regen at all that time.

You can also just quit the fight as she is regening and finish her off with any other alive champion since she only triggers it at 20 charges.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    LC sp2 places concussion on her. All you have to do is hit her with it when she’s close to 1%. Exhaustion control her power gain. The regen doesnt happen when you put the concussion on. I used void he can 1 shot her even with debuffs. I took a vid of my last fight it took a min to get that last bit but she eventually dropped
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just bait the L1?