**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider

Before everyone gets upset and tells me it has nothing to do with kabam, I just want to know if anyone else cant log in or are "ineligible"? I'm a US resident. Is this a pay to play deal now?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This has nothing to do with kabam.

🐻
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Lately every time I have trouble logging & they send me a passcode.
    Ok I had to.... you received an email that marvel insider was changing who governs it and therefore your old log in would no longer work. It said something like you’ll now login with you your email and the password you use.. that didn’t work for me, I just chose “difficulty logging in”... asked for my email... sent me a verification code... put that in.. reset the pw and all was good to go. Your credentials you’ve used previously won’t work anymore. Hope this helps.

🐻
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    I did the passcode and then it says I'm ineligible. You have to be a lawyer to pick through the terms. But it says my only recourse is no longer use the site.
    You got the verification code through email and reset your password after entering the code? I’m on there just fine.

🐻
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I had some trouble for a while but logged all the way out and started again from the top and it worked well.

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    If you have a Disney account, your Disney login is now your insider login. Just an FYI.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I had trouble with the website over the weekend. Was able to log in on a PC instead of a tablet or phone.
    Thanks frogs. Had to scour my email for something from Disney.
    Crogs not frogs. Lol
  • Hey guys, if you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, please reach out to Marvel directly. You may also be able to find the answers to some of your questions in their FAQ section, which I have linked below.

https://marvel.com/insider/faq
This discussion has been closed.