**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision Aarkus crystals !!! Is he missing

Kabam didn’t once see Claire Voyant or Aarkus in the cavalier Aarkus crystals I believe I’ve spoke to a lot and they didn’t either

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Lormif said:

The
    reel means nothing, stop trying to find him. There is already a thread about this.

How did you manage to do that !!??
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Can’t believe there’s always threads about this and two already today. The reel kiddy game really throws people 🤦🏻‍♂️

🐻
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I've seen his character photo in a couple IG profiles (none as top champ yet, but there's gonna be someone who does that, I'm sure), so people have gotten him.
  • Papa279Papa279 Posts: 4
    I got him as a 4 star on my first spin.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    THE
    REEL
    MEANS
    NOTHING
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    "THE REEL MEANS NOTHING" ... Well if that was clearly communicated by KABAM & not some tribal knowledge these types of inquires would likely diminish... just my thoughts.
    No that

Xdonre said:

"THE REEL MEANS NOTHING" ... Well if that was clearly communicated by KABAM & not some tribal knowledge these types of inquires would likely diminish... just my thoughts.

They did clearly say it
    It’s just that people are too stubborn to use the search tool apparently
    No that's not acceptable as I alluded to information of this type should be clearly communicated in game & not some tribal knowledge that you search on a forum... just my thoughts.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Xdonre said:

No that

Xdonre said:

They did clearly say it
    It’s just that people are too stubborn to use the search tool apparently
    No that's not acceptable as I alluded to information of this type should be clearly communicated in game & not some tribal knowledge that you search on a forum... just my thoughts.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/106418/i-ve-noticed-a-crystal-rolling-pattern-and-why-it-s-rigged/p4

Any more thoughts, champ?
    @klobberintyme ...Again as stated any official gaming info should be provided in game & not solely communicated on a forum by a forum moderator/administrator ... is that communicated clearly ENOUGH...just my thoughts.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Xdonre said:

@klobberintyme ...Again as stated any official gaming info should be provided in game & not solely communicated on a forum by a forum moderator/administrator ... is that communicated clearly ENOUGH...just my thoughts.

well give them a couple of years and you'll have your in-game encyclopedia. There's a LOT of info that would need to be 'provided in game' by that logic. Not saying it's an invalid request, but it's probably not as simple as you think it is.
    edited September 2019
    @Mathking13 ... I think I have idea of how much work/effort it takes to provide at minimum a high-level gaming guide link... something similar to that "Terms of Service" link that is legally required... if something of that nature was available may be these types of inquires would decrease & some seemingly "frustrated" summoners would not feel so impinged upon when choosing to peruse these types of inquiries... just my thoughts.