**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team to take for completion for 5.2

Hello, looking for some advice as to who to bring with me for 5.2. I’m currently stuck on 5.2.4 and have been trying to beat that for a while. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Comments

• TaimoorTaimoor Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Ghost (if you’re skilled with her)
    Wasp (if you’re going with ghost)
    Omega (if u have him at a high sig)
    Blade (for the regen)
    Aegon (as he doesn’t rely on debuffs to get u through 5.2.4)
    You can also go with domino and red hulk synergy.
    No advice i can give u except for save up on units, potions and revives cause the collector does not take skills he takes a lot of units :p
    Ghost will get u through a lot of content so you should rank her up and learn how to play better with her
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Most of us have been there. Save 3000 units. Save all your 4 hour potions for a month or 2. Use bleed, high damage dealers like x23, blade, gwenpool. Use proxima midnight and morningstar who have natural defenses against 5.2.4. Power yourself through it. Good luck!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Most of us have been there. Save 3000 units. Save all your 4 hour potions for a month or 2. Use bleed, high damage dealers like x23, blade, gwenpool. Use proxima midnight and morningstar who have natural defenses against 5.2.4. Power yourself through it. Good luck!

3000 is a bit over the top
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Lvernon15 said:

Bigg_Dogg said:

3000 is a bit over the top
    Lol, yes, yes it is.