**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to fight Vision (Aarkus)?

2»

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    The Thing is the best, by far, direct counter to Aarkus right now. Armor-break and armor-shattered immune. And therefore, no Coldsnap will be applied on him, either.

While Corvus is Coldsnap immune, he is not armor-break/shattered immune. But hey, with a couple of charges on him, it will not matter either way. He will be great.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    You can use whatever champion. I did UC with mostly my Angela,4 hit combo, dash back. Once he's almost at one bar of power,start baiting. Sp1 dex is easy enough- dex first hit,then wait till he moves his head towards you,then dex again. You can even do a heavy before he recovers from his sp 1(AA works well thanks to that)
    Good luck
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Put points in willpower mastery and use corvus galive and sabertooth that's it.
    I have completed this month and last month master quest.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Does the coldsnap ruin quakes evade?

Yes, it does, if applied.

On the other hand, her concussion can stop him applying armour break (and therefore coldsnap)

So it's possible, but you'd have to both very skilled and very lucky to solo him with Quake.

Seatin used Maw to take him down by stealing his Power Gain buffs. I've used Mephisto to suppress Aarkus completely, but actually my most effective champ this month has been Kingpin.
    Mmm. Lovely armour breaks! And Clare keeps inflicting tiny bleeds at a distance... Let's power up on those... Now let me crush you with my Unblockable Specials...
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Finally finished this UC. Corvus was my MVP for Aarkhus
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Does the coldsnap ruin quakes evade?

Yes
    Thanks.