**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should Blade Recieve anymore future synergies?

IDogeIDoge Posts: 409 ★★
Would you think that it would be too game breaking to add another form of danger sense for Blade? Or even a synergy that gives him a chance to inflict bleed on basic attacks? I personally think it wouldn't and would actually be beneficial for Blade users. Maybe if he recieved danger sense towards the Mutant class or maybe even Robots.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Not all ideas are good... or make logical sense

I was gonna say this. But in a... nicer way...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    MDavis said:

Well if they add Dracula to the game definitely...

Or Morbius with a synergy that extends danger sense to science champions
    edited September 2019
    MDavis said:

Very good point. Nothing too powerful though. He's already amazing. I most likely see him getting added to the "Hightened Senses" synergy. But maybe one that allows him a 33% chance to stagger on a well-timed block when danger sense is active or something like that (can't think of a good name at the moment.) Don't think something like that would be too OP.

MDavis said:

Or Morbius with a synergy that extends danger sense to science champions
    That's a good idea as well, but too OP as danger sense would then have the ability to cover 75 of the 113 champs in the game right now.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Danger sense against heroes
    /s

We'd start seeing alternate tags to Heroes then too :wink:
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Well maybe they should finally use that darn #control tag

They do......
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’d love to see a #Merc synergy added. Would help a lot for his bad matchups like Domino. I don’t think this would be too OP.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd much rather like to see a further increase to the potency. Similar to the SS synergy and make em stack. Would be great if it was possible to get it to 85% or something like that. I don't think more champ coverage is necessary.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They will not give him danger sense against mutants, they have class advantage on him, that would break the game balance....
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He is just fine as it is ,give these kind of BIG synergies to champs who need or deserve first!! champs like og cap,DS,og im,og Bp,storm,mags,Loki,jane foster,vulture etc.!
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    I love Blade; he was my first Rank 5/65 champ, and would never complain if they did something to jazz him up a little, but part of what makes this game fun is putting together the matchup puzzles pre-quest/fight and using different champs for different obstacles. Point being it would make the game kinda dull if Blade just had danger sense against 85% of the champs you face
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Like hypothetically, if you had 4 other champs to put on a team with Blade, and each covered a different type of matchup as well as Blade does against pretty much any champ that activates DS, and Bleeds, you would be unstoppable
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    On the champion puzzle, there is a champ next to him. I think he might get one more synergies.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Get BP CW and og BP and there's more bleed damage, add nick fury and heimdall for more fun, or just go with times and get on a new hype train - if he never makes it to 6* crystals he will be old news once r3 start to appear
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dracula and Morbius are added next month, and they will have synergies with him,
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

They will not give him danger sense against mutants, they have class advantage on him, that would break the game balance....

The point of this danger sense is to counter the class disadvantage which is one of his weaknesses. It's not like he would have danger sense against science champs. Some of the mutants wouldn't be affected much by this small benefit like Havok, Colossus, Emma Frost, and Cable. It could potentially make him a better option for sinister or domino if played correctly. He loses a percentage of attack against them but gains it all back and adds some AAR. Kinda like sinister's magneto synergy

Danger sense is one of the most powerful abilities in the game....a 20% passive furry does not touch it even in the slightest. that you are trying to compare it shows your lack of this understanding.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

On the champion puzzle, there is a champ next to him. I think he might get one more synergies.

Was just about to say this, so no matter what we think he will be getting at least 1 more Synergy this year. (There's also the New Blade Movie coming which will likely introduce another Champion or two with some Connection to Blade) Now that Synergy may or may not be a Solo Synergy like the one with Venom The Duck, it'll just depend on what Kabam thinks they can add to him without making him more op than he already is... Also it could just be one of the Classic Friends or Enemies Synergies that boosts a base stat by a tiny Percent.