**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest Variant

Which of the Variant quests do you think was the easiest? Reasoning behind your answer would be much appreciated.

Easiest Variant 166 votes

Variant #1 Ultron’s Assault
7%
Spity68cAncAmODarth_StewieColinJensen21Santa_PsycheTheMethodCaptainPollnolcuNCozmoXVRiipW91BlazeNucking_FutzWill7 13 votes
Variant #2 Mystery in the Microrealm
27%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaFuzzylumpsMegaSkater67ChadhoganTimone147benshbTrektbuffajrTendersquadMoletronevilKINGwilsonStingerbkLilMaddogHTOsfan8Thecrusher_9756DonnymeijMy_SuperiorPeterQuillIamTryingMyBest 46 votes
Variant #3 Polar Opposites
64%
DNA3000DJRipsterRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsSnizzbarHaji_SaabRaganatorFreakydZENzSupremezRiise81ZjieeeIl_CuocoNifzNick_Caine_32Wakandas_FinestChovnerBENJI830DeadmaddyMidknight007 107 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you have Sentinel and Ghost V3 is pretty easy
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think it varies from person to person, if you have a solid tech champion, #3 is easier, if you have a good XL champion, #2 is easier.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    For v3 you need ghost, sentinel, imiw or sparky at least for the final boss. With r2 6* sentinel I didn't have a lot of troubles with it, but number of decent counters is low. For v2 any xl champ is great, plus every chapter buffs different champs, wich is fun
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I think 2 and 3 are significantly less difficult than the first 1 but exploration might be rough going I've not fully explored any just the first clear
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    cos of the map design and ghost cheesed 95% of the fights
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It really depends on your roster. 3 was the easiest for me.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    1 was a living nightmare
    2 was a little less hard
    3 was quite hard
    So by process of elimination Variant 3 wins
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I did half a v3 with a 4* sentinel. It's not that hard.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Definitely depends on your roster. I found V2 to be easier to clear, V3 easier to 100%.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Depends on your rooster for v3 u need an answer for this damn rogue in 3.1. for 100% exploration, I f.e. Lack hard on tech champs who fits so I did v3 without (78% Explored) and for me v2 was way more comfortable. V1 is a living nightmare I didn’t even completed it.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Pyrda said:

Depends on your rooster for v3 u need an answer for this damn rogue in 3.1. for 100% exploration, I f.e. Lack hard on tech champs who fits so I did v3 without (78% Explored) and for me v2 was way more comfortable. V1 is a living nightmare I didn’t even completed it.

If you have a Mephisto, can beat Rogue. I did it with a 5/50. Long fight though.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★

Pyrda said:

If you have a Mephisto, can beat Rogue. I did it with a 5/50. Long fight though.
    So Mephistos soul imprisioning stops the healing for the whole fight or just the 15 sec. And then u have to renew until soul charges are out?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    V4 if you didn't sell your 1*s
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    CozmoXV said:

Ultron's Assault is the easiest, the defenders are real easy to defeat

Why did you revive this dated post?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

V4 if you didn't sell your 1*s

It’s a dated post. V4 wasn’t out yet.