**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Upcoming Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw Balance Changes

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Why are you happy with Ronin and people are not? What did you see that they didn’t?

Probably because when people use him, they win and don't take a ton of damage. He looks cool so Kabam probably made more than they thought they would off his crystals. Of course people only use him in fights against bleed susceptible opponents that can be ruthlessly dominated. I don't want to use him anywhere that I might be even slightly disadvantaged since you have to do all that dashing in and out to ramp him up.
  • VorvancosVorvancos Posts: 22
    Balance?...ok. SW-5*,6*...go kabam
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

IKON said:

How did you guys not see this coming?

Cull was out about 6 months before that announcement buddy.
    If you look it says BEFORE they are in the basic pool, guess what both the affected Champs have in common
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★

All he has going for him is the damage. No immunities no block prof. If you take away his attack and least give him bleed immunity like CG. Can’t just screw people over.

@Kabam Miike This could be an interesting approach for future nerfs: reduce some value (max attack?) but give something back (block proficiency? immunity?)

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Oh great, I just used r3->r4 gem on him before seeing this message!! That awesome!!!
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Before we start going off on any tangent or conspiracys here, let's just wait. We should look at what happens to the annilius and human torch adjustments first before we declare that cull will be needed into oblivian. We basically have no clue if these adjustments will even mean anything at this time.
This discussion has been closed.