**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw Balance Changes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

Wasn’t cull just rebalanced ? 🤣

What’s going on @Kabam Miike ? Multiple rebalancing of champs?

I’m thinking of 5/65 human torch but I don’t fancy ranking him up for him to be nerfed a few
    Weeks later?

The old rebalance was a bug fix and tbh that was a bit too insane, he could kill rol opponents in 8 hits
  • BDL Time. Come get some Kabam.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    cdubby_22 said:

Will you be bringing Maw back to toward the majority as a Defender? Because he is way beyond most defenders, it doesnt seem right to only make changes to his attack while his defense stays the same and costs people money on revives.

They’re making him even stronger on defence...
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Aeternium said:

Give Moon Knight attention, please.

moon knight??? he is still in the game?? i completely forgot about him lol
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

INTEGRAL said:

I am wondering what you are happy with Ronin. He is extremely useless at everything

Hey @Integral! Obviously they are happy that Ronin can't compete at an end game level. They think Cull can(which he actually can't, due to having no sustainability, terrible block proficiency and 1 piece of utility) and that is why they are nerfing him. It's pretty obvious they don't want any champs besides Ghost and Corvus to compete at an end game level.
    Don't Worry @Cliffordcan they are on the list for next months balancing. Which I say let's put it all out there. Let 12.0 this thing all over again and be done with it. :wink:
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike if you guys going to rebalance CULL can you guys look at his Block damage also, he's not good due to him taking a lot of block damage which is why he's not useful in end game content when you compare him to other champ, he takes too much damage on blocking and even parry.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Seriously ?You want more players to quit ? Okay keep doing this and watch. BTW its Ronin who needs a buff .You just used ronin as an excuse to nerf cull obsidian. Ronin's damage satisfactory ? LOL.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

We don't know what changes are coming yet, so let's just wait and see. All we know is he's out damaging other Champs as shown in the data. Which you can easily see, regardless of how hard people say the ramp-up is.

A few points to consider...

1) Maybe the changes are minimal. But...there’s a lot of history here. You’ve played long enough to know this doesn’t occur in a vacuum.

2) Do you find ramp up difficult with Cull? Do you agree that you end up using items getting him to the stage where he deals a lot of damage?

3) There’s no way the team didn’t expect this to provoke such a volatile reaction. People spent crazy amounts of real world money to get a champ that dealt big damage.

Dr. Zola
    They wouldn't be considering it if the Damage wasn't significant enough to look at. There are already Champs capable of high Damage in specific situations.
    As for predicting the reactions, I'm sure they did. Miike just commented to that effect.
This discussion has been closed.