**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What keeps you playing MCOC?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Obsessive compulsive disorder and addiction.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Kinda sad that fun doesn't fit into the equation much.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I like to see what kabam wants to take away from me
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Yeah I'm done spending.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Invested too much of my time to let it go to waste since I got this game first day it came out
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Well first I believe that there is a certain addictive quality to game which is reinforced by its easy access & mobility. In addition Kabam's partnership w/ "Mavel" is a huge plus ... I truly enjoy playing w/ some of my favorite Marvel heroes & characters. Kabam also does an awesome job w/ the visuals, character designs, & character mechanics.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    My alliance, but I’m looking to quit soon
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I got sick of the grind and quit the game for about a year - I've recently returned, downgraded to a much more casual alliance and am loving it. I hadn't finished a UC quest since the first Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and I'm just a couple of paths away from finishing this one.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I have nothing better to do with my time
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Buying and opening crystals mimics gambling and i cant gamble legally so...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Kinda sad that fun doesn't fit into the equation much.

It sucks ☹️
  • They need to stop adding new characters every month and just update all the ones that got left behind then start adding new ones again.
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    Barely even play the game anymore. It’s gotten so Biri g and predictable.
    Crystal openings have been abysmal lately ever since I opened a 5* and the Champion wAs chooser while the crystal was still spinning. I believe everything is pre-Chosen
    Game is dead to me
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I play for my love of marvel
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I don't even know anymore.......
  • ZenthekiddZenthekidd Posts: 3
    I'm a BIG Fan of the Marvel Universe. The rest of my statement wouldnt be so nice so Im gonna leave it at that.
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Only reason I still play is because of the friends I've made over the years of playing this. If it weren't for them I would of left a long time ago, the game is amazing but kabam always seems to be taking a step forward and two steps back, they release new content (which sometimes is amazing) but with that new content comes new bugs as well. We still have some bugs that haven't been fixed that have been in the game for months now.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited September 2019
    I’ve got to say I got banned for a month and it’s been very refreshing , I mean I haven’t smashed my phone off a wall in a month so that a plus
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think it's a fun game. The graphics are dope and the controls are simple. Plus it's fun to try to collect all the champs
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    The addiction, the friends, and the competition amongst ally mates. Also the hope that one day the chair will be released as a playable character