**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What crystal should I get

After opening 2 5 star crystals over the whole time I’ve played Mcoc I’ve only got juggernaut twice I will have about 16000 shards in 3 weeks should I buy a premium 5 star crystal or a basic 5 star and risk getting another juggernaut

What crystal should I get 9 votes

Basic 5 star
100%
PantherusNZSpiderCoolsMegaGalacticB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaTheBestinTuakauGiodood_1MrEndgame 9 votes
Premium 5 star
0%

Comments

• Options
    MrEndgameMrEndgame Posts: 13
    Basic 5 star
    Hey bud! That’s really unfortunate luck... but I would still go with basic. Look at it this way... while you may get a newer champ and no chance at juggernaut you still may pull a dud. And you basically spend 1 1/2 5* to get one 5*. It’s better to go with the basic and then open another one sooner then going for featured. Hope that helps and best of luck with your next pull!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Basic 5 star
    Featured 5* crystals are really only for when you have a wide spread roster of 5* and are starting to look for very particular champs (albeit still with a very real risk of getting "bad" pulls.