**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 60 Summoners and XP Boost

Once a summoner hits Cap level, which is level 60 we stop gaining XP entirely but we still get ridiculous amount of XP boosts, especially from solo crystals. These boosts are useless for a player at this level and only ends up filling up and expiring in the stash.
While there may be "hinted/rumored" plans to increase the Cap level to who knows what, I personally do not think these XP boosts are needed until said change has been implemented.
There are a few things I think might/should solve this problem (although it's more of an annoyance than a problem).
1. Once a player hits level 60, all XP boosts could/should be converted to gold boosts.
2. Maybe the XP bar should continuously keep filling up and when it reaches max level, the player gets some reward like maybe an energy refill or some class specific cores, maybe even a single refill, some units, etc - you get the idea. Once it hits Max level and rewards said player, it rewinds back to the starting XP level for level 60 players.
3. Add an "Uncollected Solo crystal and Loyalty crystal" which have absolutely no chance of awarding XP boosts until the Cap level has been increased.

Some summoners will say that these XP boosts helps in item usage. True it does, but when it comes to item usage, it isn't really difficult to earn points with or without these XP boosts, and these things always end up filling up our stash one way or the other.

That's just my idea and opinion anyway. Surely some other summoners will have much better ideas as well as different opinions. Feel free to comment yours.

Comments

• I think the idea of gold boosts are welcome, hope kabam will hear the call and help us cos these XP boosts get annoying especially for us lvl 60 players
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I agree with you bro
    At level 60 we have no need for xp boosts
    And it would be cool to also have gold boosts
    Cuz for a while people have been asking for a gold realm and since devs havent said anything about when gold realm will return then gold boosts will suffice (i hope significantly)
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    I just use them all on item use. Would be nice for an actual purpose though
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    I concur great idea
  • XP boosts are actually useless to us level 60 players, at this point we need more gold so yeah, this suggestion is a great one, and we will get some usefulness from these currently useless XP boosts.
  • Obeng90Obeng90 Posts: 7
    It's been past due, Kabam . Who needs xp at level 60 ? They made a major change in the daily crystals , they should also make this change for level 60 summoners .
  • Why not use XP boost during item use events help your alliance out
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Crumble91_ wrote: »
    Why not use XP boost during item use events help your alliance out

I'm sure I mentioned this in my post above.
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    save them might come in handy if they ever raise the level cap LOL.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Love the idea to change them into gold boost.
    Another simple idea for them, let us gift them if you have the gifting badge.
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Love the idea to change them into gold boost.
    Another simple idea for them, let us gift them if you have the gifting badge.

Nicely said bro.

As I mentioned in the original post, I'm sure there are other summoners with much better ideas and maybe different opinions. Feel free to comment.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Ideally, there should be a way to "bank" how much XP I've gained since reaching L60. Then apply it to my future gaming once the cap is raised. Failing that, bravo to the idea of changing XP boosts to gold boosts or loyalty boosts or some other type of boost useful to Summoners at L60. Sure, you can burn them mercilessly for Item Use points, but we already do that for Arena Boosts. Just seems like another instance of the game team providing things the players really don't need.

Dr. Zola
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    This is a prime issue I have run into for quite awhile. XP Boosts galore & no need for XP. Never enough gold to go around... Changing the XP to a gold boost for Summoners reaching level 60 is such a great idea that it seems purposely ignored at point.

Also, wondered what the purpose of Awarding Mastery point recovery stones was since it no longer costs anything to recover mastery points? This of course is a much less often occurring issue.
    Nothing on this yet?? Up you go..
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    Bump
  • Sentinel7Sentinel7 Posts: 3
    Just got to level 60 and found out about this too. It's really messed up. Does this mean we can't get any more mastery points?
  • ANDYXANDYX Posts: 9
    Can’t agree more. I myself have many XP boosts and my bag is full of it so it just stay in the temporary space and gone. It would be better if we can get more gold by selling it or use it to exchange other boosts in the shop. By the way, the XP boost provided by summoner’s sigil is also useless.Hope we can get a gold boost when buy the summoner’s sigil.