**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* should be my 2nd R5?

Are any worth ranking up? I just got the last T2A I need yesterday. Here are my top ones

Comments

• Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    VENOM /magik for attack and defense respectively and modok if u have weak aw defenders
  • Is Venom worth a cosmic awakening gem?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Thing, CapIW or Magik
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Is Venom worth a cosmic awakening gem?

No
  • Donnymeij said:

I would say venom and magik aswell. I would take venom first.
    That said, I am biased because he is my favorite character of all time.

Mine too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom or cap
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just out of curiosity, why is your Superior Iron Man so high?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Magik or modok or thing
  • MrEndgameMrEndgame Posts: 13
    Venom Magik or Thing imo... though honestly comes down to which is your favorite to use.
  • Just out of curiosity, why is your Superior Iron Man so high?

He was my first 5* and at the time I want getting a ton of 5* then I duped him, regen, hits like a truck so I ranked 4 him a long time ago
  • Everyone has their own opinions. If your looking for a prestige bump its one of the duped 5 stars.

However seeing your roster in depth. You will be shocked by this Redhulk is one of the highest damage output champ. You can regen and ur not dependent or bound on bleed or any debuffs.

CAP IW is also as highly recommended. But you gotta check Redhulk out. especially once his heat charges are at 10

Yeah I do like red hulk alot
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Just out of curiosity, why is your Superior Iron Man so high?

He was my first 5* and at the time I want getting a ton of 5* then I duped him, regen, hits like a truck so I ranked 4 him a long time ago
    Define truck....
  • Just out of curiosity, why is your Superior Iron Man so high?

Define truck....
    His sp2 does a lot of damage I used him all the time, is that ok with you
  • BsnskaBsnska Posts: 16
    If u have an Awakening gem so definitely go for cap infinity war bcuz once he's awakened he's beast and have tons of utility