**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think will be the best featured champ next month

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Curious to see who you guys think will be the best featured champ to pull out of next months crystals ? I think warlock will be a timeless champion. What’s your thoughts?

Mysterio
Black widow
Vision
Stealth Spidey
Warlock sunspot

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I'll let you know in a few months when adjustments are made.

It’s good for the game. Balances have to happen. If they give cull more block proficiency and less damage it would be better and he would see more use in the game.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Mysterio...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Balance might be good if they didn’t drop the balance right after all the money’s been made on him. This needed to be done long ago. He’s not an unbalanced champ. Highest damage was his rank up worth mechanic! These types of comments come from people like you who haven’t ranked up cull or don’t have him at all and are just salty. Let’s see you think balanced os good when they “balance” your top champ or champs.

🐻
    Mysterio said:

Mysterio...

Wish I were able to get my hands on one. I think warlock will be a champ that will handle himself a lot of content to come.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Mysterio said:

Mysterio...

Wish I were able to get my hands on one. I think warlock will be a champ that will handle himself a lot of content to come.

And then proceed to get balanced
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

It’s good for the game. Balances have to happen. If they give cull more block proficiency and less damage it would be better and he would see more use in the game.
    They said nothing that I've seen about improving his block proficiency, though I do believe that is the ONLY way they can legitimately say they are trying for balance.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Indeed. None of the new featured champs will be best. Whoever’s best will get nerfed and if they aren’t best then they aren’t best. What they’re doing should be criminal... it really is theft.

🐻

Texas_11 said:

Mysterio said:

Mysterio...

And then proceed to get balanced
    Do you own a cull?

Texas_11 said:

They said nothing that I've seen about improving his block proficiency, though I do believe that is the ONLY way they can legitimately say they are trying for balance.

Yeah, they didn’t say anything about it , but that’s the only way they can justify it. Just think people are so quick to jump the gun. We have a very toxic community, it’s unfortunate.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Doesn't matter, the champ will get nerfed if he is any good....
    arni2 said:

Which champ has gotten nerfed so far ?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    The one not nerfed 3 months later.

ChuckRyan said:

Texas_11 said:

arni2 said:

Which champ has gotten nerfed so far ?
    You new around here?

No. Last nerf I remember was 12.0. She Hulk was just a cheat code , but I don’t consider that a nerf
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

If they upgrade his block proficiency then yes, they care about the game.
    But they care about money, they will decrease just his damage output and nothing else
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Vision won't be in the next crystal

Invisible Woman will be
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Yeah, they didn’t say anything about it , but that’s the only way they can justify it. Just think people are so quick to jump the gun. We have a very toxic community, it’s unfortunate.
    Toxic? There are people that spend thousands dollars for cull.. and dont tell me is free to play game.. its game that some pay a lot for you to play it free at that level.
    gp87 said:

Texas_11 said:

If they upgrade his block proficiency then yes, they care about the game.
    But they care about money, they will decrease just his damage output and nothing else
    Agree, and you will notice most people saying “you can’t even use cull in difficult content” but they spent thousands of dollars to get him, but still aren’t using him regardless. Maybe he will be usable for people that do have him at R5 that regret ranking him up because they saw a YouTube video of him doing crazy damage.

Vision won't be in the next crystal

Invisible Woman will be

gp87 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Toxic? There are people that spend thousands dollars for cull.. and dont tell me is free to play game.. its game that some pay a lot for you to play it free at that level.
    Yes, look at the lost description and look at what all the content is about. People who spent thousands of dollars for full weren’t using him before this .... why? Because he is a pot sink and is very costly to use. He doesn’t excel anywhere in the game, offers no utility. Maybe just maybe people regret taking him to R5 so damn quick and realized it was a mistake. Half the people complaining don’t have a cull. 3/4 champs they are buffing are for the better , but no one talks about it . I don’t see people complaining they spent a ton of money and ebony maw sucks , why? Because as a community we focus on the negative.
    ChuckRyan said:

Loki (buff steal)
    Magik (backdraft)
    Sym Supreme (description change)
    Medusa (armor shatter)
    Nick Fury

To say nothing of the ones on the chopping block as of this month.

Shall I keep going beyond the last six months?

Sym supreme= text description , but ability actually was the same Liz

Magik- no one can back draft right now.

Medusa - Text error , ability still functions the same.

Nick fury- doing more than what his abilities stated purifying more than one debuff at a time when it clearly stated it was suppose to be one .

Should I continue ?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Hahahaha.... The timing of this thread is pretty tone deaf.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I think that Mysterio is very good. He has some interesting abilities and very fun to play. His poison damage is also nice to have as he and Voodoo are the only two champs that have a respectable poison damage output.