**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is Better Cosmic?

I have three 5* Cosmic Champions. Who should I rank to Rank 3?

Who is Better Cosmic? 32 votes

Venom
9%
ChampioncriticManfréaBolgen_Chaos_ 3 votes
Carnage (Awakened)
6%
Sheer_ColdDead1 2 votes
Hyperion
84%
PantherusNZJh_DezSnakeEyes69LosspikzuffyTeddersThecrusher_9756PseudouberXxLoganTDCxXManar198xZombieZeddElectricJellyFhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceSidDDragonYoungdazBatman1903Squishyjrthe4thEinfachSoMsyounus1288 27 votes

Comments

• _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    edited September 2019
    I love Hyperion, and ranking him will also give me a pretty decent War Defender as well. Which Venom and Carnage are not. I also know Hyperion can dish it out with Fury stacks (and Armor Break), however even with awakened ability, it is difficult to maintain more than 4 or 5. A.I. seems to stand back more vs Hyperion to avoid Parry (and stun) making it harder to stack. And stun immune/resistant nodes make it even more difficult. Without (piss poor) Blackbolt and Ronan on the team, it is hard.

Venom is easy. His Bleed, buff, and fight mechanics are amazing. He feels tougher than Hyperion, and honestly, feels like he can kill opponents a lot faster, and with much less hassle. Additionally, his ability to handle Spider characters nasty evasion mechanic, especially in Wars is bar none.

Am I missing something?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Who here is duped? What sig levels?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I love Hyperion, and ranking him will also give me a pretty decent War Defender as well. Which Venom and Carnage are not. I also know Hyperion can dish it out with Fury stacks (and Armor Break), however even with awakened ability, it is difficult to maintain more than 4 or 5. A.I. seems to stand back more vs Hyperion to avoid Parry (and stun) making it harder to stack. And stun immune/resistant nodes make it even more difficult. Without (piss poor) Blackbolt and Ronan on the team, it is hard.

Venom is easy. His Bleed, buff, and fight mechanics are amazing. He feels tougher than Hyperion, and honestly, feels like he can kill opponents a lot faster, and with much less hassle. Additionally, his ability to handle Spider characters nasty evasion mechanic, especially in Wars is bar none.

Am I missing something?

Nope, missing nothing. They are 2 of my highest champs and you got it down right. For a more skilled player, Hyperion. For anyone else, Venom. But either way, I think a duped Venom>unduped Hyperion. So it depends.
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Etjama said:

Who here is duped? What sig levels?

Neither Venom or Hyperion is Duped. Carnage is however.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    If you have deep wounds active then carnage can be absolutely insane, if not then I suggest you take hyperion up, can't go wrong with him