**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing season 11 alliance war rewards

Hey everyone
First post here
I was in a different alliance yesterday (sep 10/19) and today early in the morning I joined another allience
Season 12 has started but I don’t remember Receiving season 11 rewards. At all...

I checked my mail but nothing and I was told to report to kabam. I don’t know if this is how you report or not.

I hope it is
Looking forward for the feedback
Thanks

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ItisKAS said:

Hey everyone
    First post here
    I was in a different alliance yesterday (sep 10/19) and today early in the morning I joined another allience
    Season 12 has started but I don’t remember Receiving season 11 rewards. At all...

I checked my mail but nothing and I was told to report to kabam. I don’t know if this is how you report or not.

I hope it is
    Looking forward for the feedback
    Thanks

season 11 ended 2 weeks ago, the last 2 weeks were the off season, no rewards.

• season 11 ended 2 weeks ago, the last 2 weeks were the off season, no rewards.

I know that but I still don’t think received my rewards prior to that...

• We cannot look at your account to verify eligibility for any rewards from the forum. If you'd like extra help, please reach out to Support using the in-game link.
This discussion has been closed.