**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp counter shrink making her immune...?

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
Just fought an iceman using my duped wasp, and hoped she could shrug off his coldsnap so I could fight him normally. My wish was granted, and I got the counter on the first blocked hit. Then later in the fight, I accidentally got clipped by an L1, and I got no coldsnap, as well as a little “immune” callout under wasp’s UI

I know that’s not intended, wasp is one of my all-time favorites to use and she isn’t supposed to work like that from my experience

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Just fought an iceman using my duped wasp, and hoped she could shrug off his coldsnap so I could fight him normally. My wish was granted, and I got the counter on the first blocked hit. Then later in the fight, I accidentally got clipped by an L1, and I got no coldsnap, as well as a little “immune” callout under wasp’s UI

I know that’s not intended, wasp is one of my all-time favorites to use and she isn’t supposed to work like that from my experience

where and what nodes?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Lormif said:

where and what nodes?
    Time after time epic quest. No nodes