**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another series of worthless [Removed by Mod] 5*

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
So after

1. Hela
2. Racoon
3. Yellow Jacket
4. Starlord
5. Daredevil (Netflix)

My new 5* is King Groot

Weeks of Hardwork and you get this πŸ˜‚

disgraceful champion distribution system
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wait a second. Hela is good to beat Symbiote Supreme in Act 6.1.6. I used her duped at R3 to get past that brick wall... Starlord and King Groot are also good with a high Sig level.

Brother you are talking duped champions and higher signature levels.. without the high signature level, these are nothing but trash champions.. sorry but this is the reason lots of people left this game
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Wait a second. Hela is good to beat Symbiote Supreme in Act 6.1.6. I used her duped at R3 to get past that brick wall... Starlord and King Groot are also good with a high Sig level.

Brother you are talking duped champions and higher signature levels.. without the high signature level, these are nothing but trash champions.. sorry but this is the reason lots of people left this game
    Duped is a major part of the game. If you quit because you cannot handle that then so be it. Most champs require dupes to be good. Cant wait till you find the champs that require synergies to be good.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah a lot of champs need awakening and high sig... so deal or quit. Just the truth. You pull aegon? Great! Needs awakening and high sig. Toms of champs are this way... sorry you haven’t pulled one of the few god tier even unawakened champs I guess?

🐻
    Lormif said:

DJMNH said:

Duped is a major part of the game. If you quit because you cannot handle that then so be it. Most champs require dupes to be good. Cant wait till you find the champs that require synergies to be good.
    Firstly getting getting 5* champs is an uphill task and then duping it is another luck factor. Kabams process of getting champions is not on merit basis
    but rather by their stupid random distribution method.

A lot of people will say even we get bad champs and all blah blah, which I agree, but my back to back have been sh**

Adding to this list previously it was Hulkbuster and before that was Black panther original not movie version. Hope now you get my frustration level
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Lormif said:

DJMNH said:

Firstly getting getting 5* champs is an uphill task and then duping it is another luck factor. Kabams process of getting champions is not on merit basis
    but rather by their stupid random distribution method.

A lot of people will say even we get bad champs and all blah blah, which I agree, but my back to back have been sh**

Adding to this list previously it was Hulkbuster and before that was Black panther original not movie version. Hope now you get my frustration level
    The longer you play the faster you get champions, it is a ramp up. I was once a newbie as well, I understant the frustrations, but you have taken a bit far. Understand my first 5* was IF PRE 12.0, hwe was not just useless, but he was a liability, nothing in this game is as much so now.l Just be patient.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hela is decent
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 β˜…β˜…

Hela is decent

Genuinely, how is she good? I've got her as a duped 5* and when using her in arena she is doesn't seem to be strong, how do you use her?
    Woozie said:

Hela is decent

Genuinely, how is she good? I've got her as a duped 5* and when using her in arena she is doesn't seem to be strong, how do you use her?
    She has high damage potential if used properly. Just look up some hela vids on youtube
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos - I would request you guys either be fair with champions distribution method and not keep it rigged, coz not everyone can spend money. Either allow us to sell 5* champs as it's no use keeping these piece of trash champions. We spend hours and hours to get better in this game and in return we get is this 😣
    Woozie said:

Hela is decent

To be honest I don't think even any Kabam officers use such trash champs, these sort of champs are for us, meanwhile people who promote this games get better champs, lot of people come on others post and speak so much but they themselves use such trash champs. Brother I agree Hela is useless, I have her as my 4* duped , she is ****

DJMNH said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos - I would request you guys either be fair with champions distribution method and not keep it rigged, coz not everyone can spend money. Either allow us to sell 5* champs as it's no use keeping these piece of trash champions. We spend hours and hours to get better in this game and in return we get is this 😣

i agree, they shouldn't keep it rigged so free accounts like my second one keep getting champs that others so desperately need.

i mean, what am I going to do with all these poor champs sitting in the middle cause there's just not enough rank up material? you can't even see my carnage or duped LC. And I've filtered out the 6 stars even!

it's not fair some have so much and others so little. that's life, i suppose...
    Well I agree with you brothers, that's life.. I would really want kabam to atleast keep little or even very little form of transperancy in getting champions. Most champions stay in everyone's roasters as unused for example Hulkbuster ?? Neither these people buff them or even check before they release it.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Woozie said:

Hela is decent

To be honest I don't think even any Kabam officers use such trash champs, these sort of champs are for us, meanwhile people who promote this games get better champs, lot of people come on others post and speak so much but they themselves use such trash champs. Brother I agree Hela is useless, I have her as my 4* duped , she is ****
    If you believe hela is trash you obviously have more to learn about the game. There are very few trash champs and everyone pulls them not just you. As far as people promoting the game I'm assuming you are referring to Youtubers. Almost all of these are long term players with their share of bad crystal openings. Many of these spend ridiculous amounts of money on crystals and have huge rosters so yes they promote the top damage dealers or utility champs. Most players don't spend a tenth of what they do on the game. For us we need to be more creative with our rosters and are more likely to find the utility in these so called trash champs. In regards to the op complaints about awakening and high sig they come with time. Yes rng is frustrating but that's the nature of the game and there is no evidence of players getting preferential treatment because they promote the game. If you want the same drop rates on top tier champs as these people spend like they do. Otherwise enjoy the game and stop expecting a million dollar profile as a free to play player.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Lmao you sound so ignorant
    Zuro said:

DJMNH said:

Lmao you sound so ignorant
    Lol yeah... This game is making me one πŸ˜‚