**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned, can I get my money back?

Like the title says, banned( for no apparent reason) can I refund my purchases?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You were banned for cheating in some way or another, likely don’t want to admit that though... maybe more bothered you got caught.

🐻
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Lol, u shouldnt have cheated or broken the rules.

I didn't do anything wrong
    In fairness that’s what almost all cheaters say. If you really believe that, there’s a thread in general about what to do when banned.

🐻
    Sorry it’s in bugs and known issues not in general discussion.

🐻
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    This is a gamble, u can never take back money from a gamble, even cheat or be cheated! Move on yr life, son! 😄
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You must have done something to get banned. They don't just ban you for fun.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You must have done something to get banned. They don't just ban you for fun.

Except for one guy that used quake. I won’t name names...has happened. Yet everyone is quick to the punch.

OP message support many many times till you speak to someone of the problem. Resolve the issue like an adult.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

This discussion has been closed.