**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masters 1-3 double rewards in Season 11, any update?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Been over a week since you closed the thread. Any update as to what Kabam is going to do? Oh and BTW one of your top 3 alliances from last season has 2 members in it ... cough, cough ... Shell alliance.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’ve removed the extra rewards or are going to, they sent the mail to all the players in that category and said they’ll rank down any ranked up champs and all that
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Let's say they only took part of the things, not everything (from secret sources). Just let it go, there is nothing we can do
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Noone said:

Nothing was done those skilled players exploited the game.had nothing taken away it’s outrageous

A server glitch isn't an exploit.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nothing happened, it will happen again. Nothing will happen again. See a trend here? Lol
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    @arni2 lol bro. No need to pretend it's secret. I know exactly what happened too, that's why I want to keep bringing this up to Kabam. For what 8-9 months, all we've heard from them is "balance"? This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of balance. I will keep bringing this up until the community gets an answer. The only "balanced" thing to do is double rewards for everyone. Or show us proof of rewards taken away. Nothing else will be "balanced".