**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 5*s

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
With the kind of champions Kabam is providing back to back through its crystal opening/distribution process, I would love to sell these 5* champs rather than keeping all those worthless champs and in return get 6* Champ crystals, Gold etc.

My roasters Hulkbuster, Racoon, Daredevil (Netflix), YellowJacket, Starlord, Hela, Black Panther Original, Mordo, King Groot are not even worth being defender forget them even using as attackers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Never sell anyone, dupes give shards, shards add up and turn into more crystals. Plus you miss out on iso. No reason to sell any champ.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

Never sell anyone, dupes give shards, shards add up and turn into more crystals. Plus you miss out on iso. No reason to sell any champ.

I know that brother... But having such worthless 5* after week and weeks of Hardwork is pain to watch and keep in roaster...
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Dude
    Starlord duped hits like a truck full of trucks
    And if you can play hela right she hits extremely hard as well.
    Black panther og if you can stack the bleeds he isn't that bad,he's usable
    Yellowjacket is kinda fun to play,not very high damage or utility but doesn't hit like ebony maw either
    Rocket has one of the highest base attacks in the game,low hp but he hits pretty decently
    King groot is actually good for variant 2 and if you play him he doesn't hit like a wet noodle after you get the furies
    And finally did you really say that mordo isn't good on defense? Mordo is extremely annoying on defense...and if you charge the heavy those furies allow you to hit quite decently
    I agree with both hulkbuster(who still has a decent sp3) and DD who are trash and unusable
    But like seriously, do you even play this game?
    -sixate- said:

I know that brother... But having such worthless 5* after week and weeks of Hardwork is pain to watch and keep in roaster...

Dude
    Yellowjacket is kinda fun to play,not very high damage or utility but doesn't hit like ebony maw either
    Rocket has one of the highest base attacks in the game,low hp but he hits pretty decently
    King groot is actually good for variant 2 and if you play him he doesn't hit like a wet noodle after you get the furies
    And finally did you really say that mordo isn't good on defense? Mordo is extremely annoying on defense...and if you charge the heavy those furies allow you to hit quite decently
    I agree with both hulkbuster(who still has a decent sp3) and DD who are trash and unusable

It's easy to write and criticise on others post, don't take me wrong, but do you even use these champs in any war or quest, I guess NO...

Now that you are talking about Starlord (DUPED) just tell me what's the probability of getting it duped ??? Does kabam gives us 5* awakening crystals easily ... NO they don't

Rocket got good base attack, but it has worst block proficiency too and not just low HP.

I do play this may be more than you.. but if you yourself get such worthless champs back to back, I bet you wouldn't speak so much.. no offence brother but this is how my 5* is shaping up to.. do you think with this rotten 5* I can go for Elders Bane or Caviller ??
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

It's easy to write and criticise on others post, don't take me wrong, but do you even use these champs in any war or quest, I guess NO...

Now that you are talking about Starlord (DUPED) just tell me what's the probability of getting it duped ??? Does kabam gives us 5* awakening crystals easily ... NO they don't

Rocket got good base attack, but it has worst block proficiency too and not just low HP.

I do play this may be more than you.. but if you yourself get such worthless champs back to back, I bet you wouldn't speak so much.. no offence brother but this is how my 5* is shaping up to.. do you think with this rotten 5* I can go for Elders Bane or Caviller ??
    you get a 5* AG in 3 weeks, free
    Lormif said:

DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

5* AG (Aegon) from where ?? Brother if you saying about monthly calender gifts then trust me I have never ever got anything more than 3* from calender champ
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Lormif said:

DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

5* AG (Aegon) from where ?? Brother if you saying about monthly calender gifts then trust me I have never ever got anything more than 3* from calender champ
    5* Awakening Gem from the calendar....not Aegon...
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

Yes I have,if faced mordo more than once on defense and well,for AQ there are certain champs that are the main uses for everyone. And as far as starlord,you're gonna get a free awakening gem in 3 weeks(that is what the OP meant by AG,not aegon) so if you pull a tech then you've just got an incredible champ that hits really really hard. And don't complain about low hp or low block proficiency cause if you'd pulled cull obsidian who suffered from both you would have been on the moon. So don't come complaining about something that doesn't make sense. If you want to be sad and complain about pulling DD or hulkbuster as your first 5* I'd feel compassion towards you. But you've pulled some average to above average champs,and you're complaining about them even tho I'm 10000% sure nobody on this forum or ingame would agree that what you're whining about is legitimate. And you're really gonna convince me that you've been playing more than I have and don't know that these champs are by the very least decent?
    And clearly as

You contradict yourself
    You want to sell them for more 6* shards yet after thee pulls of the same champ you basically earn more if you were to sell 3 of the same champ, the gold doesn’t even matter in both cases duped also give iso
    I hope you know what iso is
    And no kabam has no say in the “distribution of champs” after the crystals are released its all rng

Has stated you contradicted yourself. Anyone who's been playing the game for even a month knows that selling champs is not by any means good.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    My guess... you'd just get dpx as your 6 star than complain you should be able to sell him.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

The probability of duping starlord would be a lot lower if you sold him
    TwmR said:

DJMNH said:

-sixate- said:

Dude

The probability of duping starlord would be a lot lower if you sold him
    Probability to dupe him is even very less, may be months or years
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Over time you’ll get a lot of 6* shards from duping 5*. It’s not worth a tiny bit of shards and gold that you would get, seriously...