**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Time Paradox Event Target

Comments

• IgozorusIgozorus Posts: 55
    I hope by leaving a message in here I will subscribe to this thread, so that it would be easier to find it each day.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I only got notes on She-hulk for about 8 energy in RttL: 2-1, 2-3
    Igozorus said:

I hope by leaving a message in here I will subscribe to this thread, so that it would be easier to find it each day.

Just click the little star in top right ... ;)
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    3.1 leaves 6 options 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5 and 3.1.6 which one is she in?
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★

3.1 leaves 6 options 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5 and 3.1.6 which one is she in?

Not for the Time after Time side quest. Chapter 3 only has five levels to it so 3.1 is “Man of our Times” (the Taskmaster boss level)
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

AAH18

3* unduped She Hulk, PI 329

Much better thanks
    Tks Pal

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

AAH18

3* unduped She Hulk, PI 329

Tks Pal
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    DroidDoes said:

Not for the Time after Time side quest. Chapter 3 only has five levels to it so 3.1 is “Man of our Times” (the Taskmaster boss level)
    Thanks Dude
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    *subscribing to this thread*
  • winter break
    4* she Hulk duel PI 1038

“Winter Break” doesn’t seem to be good.
    But AAH18 is a good 3* She-Hulk.

winter break
    4* she Hulk duel PI 1038

“Winter Break” doesn’t seem to be good.
    But AAH18 is a good 3* She-Hulk.
    I remember seeing it elsewhere; I believe there are two spaces between Winter and Break 🤔
    Yep Taskmaster will be today’s champ...quickest questing I’ve seen so far is Time after Time 3.1, for 8 energy. Anyone have anything quicker?
  • at least an easy one to find for dueling just need to search taskmaster nice 400cp champ in the list
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    @DroidDoes that was the only one I could find too. Figured I could just add in some of the other defenders to pick up additional points along the way even though it's not the bonus.
  • BenjamntBenjamnt Posts: 9
    If you are looking for a 5* Taskmaster to duel, here is a good one: syntheticfelty.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Feel like if you searched enough you might find one in act 1-4.
    Not sure if taskmaster was in the game when they updated all the early quests to include newer champs.

Feel like if you searched enough you might find one in act 1-4.
    Not sure if taskmaster was in the game when they updated all the early quests to include newer champs.

Oh trust me, I’ve been scouring the whole game haha
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    8 energy is too much. I will just do what I can with duel
    zuffy said:

8 energy is too much. I will just do what I can with duel

I hear ya. I’ve been doing what @SteveM suggested; running the path and bringing She-Hulk/Colossus/Magik/TM (have them all as 5*) so it’s costing 8 energy but at least I’m getting a few extra points along the way
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    edited September 2019
    thanks!
  • Hi folks, how about this: Time after Time: Chapter 3.5.

He is the first - 1 energy - also the gate champ so pretty straightforward

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    i dont think kabam should be choosing champions that aren't easily accessible in the quests. Spending 8 energy to get to his fight so it counts for one fight is annoying and way too much work over and over with duels just to get the milestones. Annoying.
  • elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    DroidDoes said:

So, I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of ALL the potential champion targets for this! I’ll keep updating it throughout the month as chapters 4 and 5 of Time after Time open up, we find more duel targets, etc etc. Hope this helps! 👍

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lUFhjfos9yxbsnS1AAOgfyWkg_rLbRUUasm8Gq6DyA/

Thank a lot!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    DroidDoes said:

So, I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of ALL the potential champion targets for this! I’ll keep updating it throughout the month as chapters 4 and 5 of Time after Time open up, we find more duel targets, etc etc. Hope this helps! 👍

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lUFhjfos9yxbsnS1AAOgfyWkg_rLbRUUasm8Gq6DyA/

Legend!
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Nice work @DroidDoes
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★