**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where are the classic charecters?!?!?!

If you look at my prof and my discussion of "where are the fantastic 4" I say that I think F4 should be in the game. Now I'm expanding my discussion to all the champions I think should be in the game.

I honestly think kabam should stick to classic champions like all of the sinister six and such, but no they add people like punisher 2099 (who I had no idea who he was until I read about him online) and I'm a pretty up to date marvel fan, so what about people who just play the game cause they like it, not because there a huge marvel fan.

The people I think people who need to be added are Red skull, Apocalypse (not classic but still cool!), M.O.D.O.K (as a playable character, not just someone you read in story mode), Kraven the Hunter, Mystrio, Mandarin, Malkalith (again not classic but still cool), Kingpin and Medusa.

Tell me what you think!

Comments

• Red Skull is in the game files...I think I saw on youtube where a hacker was playing with him. But it definitely would be nice to see more of the old guard instead of the new guard as it relates to champions.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I really want Beta Ray Bill
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So you want the classic characters and some not so classic characters just because you think they're cool?
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Red Skull is in the game files...I think I saw on youtube where a hacker was playing with him. But it definitely would be nice to see more of the old guard instead of the new guard as it relates to champions.

They won't release him. Is it because it would be controversial due to him being a ****?
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Yes probably they couldn't do a story with him for that
    I really want Beta Ray Bill
    yes forgot him

• SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Red Skull is in the game files...I think I saw on youtube where a hacker was playing with him. But it definitely would be nice to see more of the old guard instead of the new guard as it relates to champions.

They won't release him. Is it because it would be controversial due to him being a ****?

That's a really good point given the recent events that have transpired.
    So you want the classic characters and some not so classic characters just because you think they're cool?
    I want more classic and cooler ones, but also more villains for the main marvel charecters, like apocalypse malkileth and red skull
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 332
    I mean, I guess I'm not old enough, but to me apocalypse IS a classic character. Back to the 90s Xmen tv show
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Red Skull is awesome in Avengers Assemble.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I kinda want to see Annihilus
    atuma, sin and odin could be cool
    blade, beta ray bill, ares and sentry
    That's my list
  • It is not at all easy to create new characters making one is hard enough because the amount of coding, multiple is a nightmare
  • Kevin77EngKevin77Eng Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    If they create kingpin, it will be like joe fixit xD
  • Well mr fantastic is in game already as ms marvel kk
    It is not at all easy to create new characters making one is hard enough because the amount of coding, multiple is a nightmare

But there are sooo many champions in the game that people could care less about... was thay hard for them to code?
    *that
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    What do you think hydra is, so yes they can release red skull. Though it would just be another iron man clone if they went with game files, so no thanks
  • SummonerB2 wrote: »

That's a really good point given the recent events that have transpired.

That's the problem right there. He is one of the best marvel comic villains but people aren't able to separate real life and what's in comics. Get over it and look at things for what they are. Its a comic book character and a great on at that and the game deserves to have him.

As for FF4 they probably wont bring them in for the same reason they aren't in the comics. Marvel wants them back so they wont give them any publicity until they have their movie rights back.
  • Hey there everybody, we've actually got a thread for discussing what characters players would like to see added to the game that can be found here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0#latest

If you'd like to request new characters in the game, this would be the best place to do it. This thread will now be closed.

This discussion has been closed.