**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She Hulk Sig Stones

Support says post my concerns here and maybe they'll be heard. If I'm gonna rank down she hulk I want my sig stones back as well since she is no longer useful

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    She is still a great champ who can solo the 6.2 Champion boss. Why wouldnt u want a champ that is powerful with utility?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Sig stones have nothing to do with the nerf. So no.
    🐻
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Don't push it..
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The thing that makes this difficult is (tp the best of my knowledge) they don’t track how many sig lvls are due to stones, or due to dupes, and due to the RNG nature of champion duplication, you should not get compensation for the duplicates value, leaving only the stones as something that should be compensated, problem is, there is no way to distinguish the difference.

Take away message is maybe waitto use stones till featured champs enter the basic pool from now on, kabam is effectively just beta testing each champ live in game for 6months and then making adjustments based on that.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Cull was already in the basic pool so yhat idea doesnt work either. @Cryptic_Cobra
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

The thing that makes this difficult is (tp the best of my knowledge) they don’t track how many sig lvls are due to stones, or due to dupes, and due to the RNG nature of champion duplication, you should not get compensation for the duplicates value, leaving only the stones as something that should be compensated, problem is, there is no way to distinguish the difference.

Take away message is maybe waitto use stones till featured champs enter the basic pool from now on, kabam is effectively just beta testing each champ live in game for 6months and then making adjustments based on that.

They knew what currency you used to buy mystic mastery cores, so I'd expect them to know how many sigs you used
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Aleor said:

They knew what currency you used to buy mystic mastery cores, so I'd expect them to know how many sigs you used
    You are making a correlation between two completely different things.