**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Should I Rank up?

I have T5BC over spilling in the stash, as I have not used a single one since the start. Who should I start to rank up to 5/65? I feel like I require more 5/65 to progress further in the game for act 6 as well.

Who Should I Rank up? 18 votes

5* Medusa (duped)
11%
CrkwestNBSAI 2 votes
5* Stark Enhanced (unduped)
11%
NANDORDITTMasterChief1176 2 votes
5* CAIW (duped)
50%
LosspikManar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonshumaxgorathAdishvar_26TP33Skadoosh11IronGladiator22 9 votes
5* Omega Red (unduped)
0%
5* Quake (duped)
27%
TheVyrusLvernon15NojokejaymZiviorAleor 5 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How many sig levels in CAIW? And are you good with Quake?
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    5* CAIW (duped)
    Cap IW is a very versatile champ with many uses, making him on of the best choices. Another good option is quake if you can play her correctly
  • Cliffy91Cliffy91 Posts: 5
    I am not very good with quake, I can only heavy, evade and parry. My CAIW has 40 SIG.

I am more inclined towards medusa and stark enhanced.
    Thanks for the input though guys!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Well the heavy/evade/parry with Quake still works very well, but if you don't think you're good with her, I would recommend CAIW.
    He's a tank with a ton of utility with a high sig and you're almost halfway there. If he's not your guy, Sparky is the best option I would say. Amazing damage and versatility. Get to 10 poise charges and watch almost any opponent go down in a second. He has the stun on Sp1 and the insane crits and DOT damage on Sp2. Of course there's the taunts to help opponents throw specials and have a decreased attack rating, not forgetting the heavy power drain when you get in an emergency. And don't forget the completely underrated evade shutdown/AA reduction on Sp3. His awakened ability would just be a tiny cherry on top.
    Thank you so much Etjama for the detailed insights, most likely will be taking CAIW up to 5/5.

Cheers buddy!