**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We can not continue a daily quest that was expired?

Hello Mcoc Team and players, for two days in a row before I go to sleep I was doing a path for Tier 4 basic in the expert daily proving grounds and until my energy went off and usually in the middle of a path, then I close the game. When I start the game the other day it doesn't appear "continue" in the missions tab.
It appears to be reseting now, and the energy I spent to do that path disappears..

If this is something that you guys "fixed" I can definitely understand, but it is a method of energy spending and grinding strategy that have been used since the game was released! This will for sure affect those who does not have a ton lot of time to play and energy reffils to buy.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If it expires you get kicked out, that makes sense and should be and has always been how it works
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If it expires you get kicked out, that makes sense and should be and has always been how it works

Nop Haven’t always ben the case from the daily quset but it is now.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It's definitely not how it has always worked
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Think of it as a coupon, you get use it once its expired. But you can use it right up til its expiry date. Probably not the best example, but its all I could think of
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    edited September 2019
    TwmR said:

Lvernon15 said:

It's definitely not how it has always worked
    Yeah, they didn’t get the point of my discussion.
    It always worked like that, I’m not questioning if it’s nice to be that way or not..

• WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    I’ve played the game for 3 years now and you should still be running that same quest if you started before refresh. The only time that you get kicked out is if you started the quest but not moved at all (stay at starting point)
  • Lvernon15 said:

Has NOT always been like that. EXCEPT that if you let it go TOO long into the next day, then at some point it WOULD abort the quest on you.

(not sure of the exact times involved, but let’s say for example...) If a Daily quest resets overnight (U.S. time) and you come back to finish it the next morning, it would allow you to finish it. BUT, if you waited until later that afternoon to come back, then it will have ended on you and kicked you out of the quest. The exact cutoff time for being able to continue MIGHT have been around the midday (12:30, 1:00, or 1:30pm EST) times that are used as start times for other game things in middle of day ??