**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips, collecting Tier 5 Basic catalysts

I have been playing this game on and off since less than a year from it being released. I have never had time to join a serious alliance since I cannot play much during work days. So a casual player, basically.
I just recently became uncollected, finally! :smile: Now I would very much like to rank 5 one 5 star, but getting hold of tier 5 basic cats seems very very slow indeed!
I can't really see myself being able to 100% complete act 5 to get the catalysts. Not without having at least 1 maxed out 5 star (like my duped Hyperion) or spending way too much on revives and stuff. And this being the first month as uncollected, I don't seem to be able to complete and even less 100% the monthly UC EQ. Maybe I will be able to further down the line.

So, sorry for the long intro..! Do you guys have any tips on getting 2 full tier 5 basic cats the quickest?
All tips are welcome, maybe I've overlooked some way to get fragments. I'm currently spending all my glory on them, but that will take time!!

Kind regards

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

Variant quests

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. Not sure I'll be able to complete them, but worth a try!

Midnite93 said:

Variant quests

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. Not sure I'll be able to complete them, but worth a try!
    Allthough... You are aware that I stated in the post that I'm having trouble finishing the Uncollected monthly EQ? Variant isn't exactly easier than that. Lol :wink: But thanks for the tip all the same.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    edited September 2019
    @Captain_Nietsch sorry to say bud, the best way to get them is the uncollected difficulty... You can get them from high ranked AQ crystals (map 6 and 7), variant, act 5 exploration, cavalier daily crystals, selling t4 basics (not recommended), buying with glory in the store or offers that occasionally pop up.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    @Captain_Nietsch I'm a FTP solo* player and it does take a long time! I'm approaching my second T5B now, even without yet completing or exploring 5.4.

*Now in an alliance with my own backup account, so I can do AQ Map 2/3 for Glory.
    • Participate in all AQ and use Glory to buy 900 T5B or more as frequently as possible.
    • Complete Uncollected EQ every month.
    • Try and 100% the first two chapters of UC EQ, even if you can't explore chapter three. There's bonus T5B and 6* shards to be had there.
    • Grind arenas, so you can take advantage of T5B unit offers when they come
    • Use any excess energy/time/healing pots to slowly explore chapter five - there's no rush. Or do you want to enjoy the lovely fights against Crossbones, Sinister and Champion everyone is so happy about in Act 6?
    • Look at starting Variant quests. I think Variant 2/3 are supposed to be a lot easier than Variant 1.
    Any suggestions from elsewhere?

@Captain_Nietsch I'm a FTP solo* player and it does take a long time! I'm approaching my second T5B now, even without yet completing or exploring 5.4.

*Now in an alliance with my own backup account, so I can do AQ Map 2/3 for Glory.

• Participate in all AQ and use Glory to buy 900 T5B or more as frequently as possible.
    • Complete Uncollected EQ every month.
    • Try and 100% the first two chapters of UC EQ, even if you can't explore chapter three. There's bonus T5B and 6* shards to be had there.
    • Grind arenas, so you can take advantage of T5B unit offers when they come
    • Use any excess energy/time/healing pots to slowly explore chapter five - there's no rush. Or do you want to enjoy the lovely fights against Crossbones, Sinister and Champion everyone is so happy about in Act 6?
    • Look at starting Variant quests. I think Variant 2/3 are supposed to be a lot easier than Variant 1.
    Any suggestions from elsewhere?
    Thanks a lot! Solid advice, that was exactly the kind of tips I was looking for. I didn't know about the first two chapters of UC EQ.