**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With this "rebalance" happening with cull, I need some advice. Who should I rank up?

Corvus Glaive - 5*, Duped, Rank 3
Cull Obsidian - 5*, Unduped, Rank 2

I am currently on Act 5, have uncollected.

With this "rebalance" happening with cull, I need some advice. Who should I rank up? 16 votes

Corvus Glaive
100%
MagrailothosTROUBL3DLvernon15CliffordcanBsnskaZiviorDiksh619FhfjghhggggjfhfjglukakaEtjamapsp742AlexAvalonObaid_Jacob03EinfachSoThe_WatcherNimor 16 votes
Cull Obsidian
0%
Save resources for another champ
0%

Comments

• Please comment why below
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is a very strong attacking champ, with utility in his synergies, and pseudo-immunities.

You might find even more use from a duped Captain Marvel Movie, or even a duped Hyperion. Or you might never pull them at all. How long would you like to wait on the off-chance?
  • I mean, I've opened I think 28 5 star crystals and have only gotten these two god tier Champs. I've been completing uncollected with 4 stars for so like ng is sickening...... But be that as it may, the ve already waited so long for a good champ, I suppose I could wait longer.

Would corvus (since he is awakened) be helpful with endgame content like varient and chapter 5 & 6 if he were ranked up?