**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Should I Rank up?

I have T5BC over spilling in the stash, as I have not used a single one since the start. Who should I start to rank up to 5/65? I feel like I require more 5/65 to progress further in the game for act 6 as well.

Who Should I Rank up? 18 votes

5* Medusa (duped)
11%
CrkwestNBSAI 2 votes
5* Stark Enhanced (unduped)
11%
NANDORDITTMasterChief1176 2 votes
5* CAIW (duped)
50%
LosspikManar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonshumaxgorathAdishvar_26TP33Skadoosh11IronGladiator22 9 votes
5* Omega Red (unduped)
0%
5* Quake (duped)
27%
TheVyrusLvernon15NojokejaymZiviorAleor 5 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How many sig levels in CAIW? And are you good with Quake?
  • Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    5* CAIW (duped)
    Cap IW is a very versatile champ with many uses, making him on of the best choices. Another good option is quake if you can play her correctly
  • Cliffy91Cliffy91 Posts: 5
    I am not very good with quake, I can only heavy, evade and parry. My CAIW has 40 SIG.

I am more inclined towards medusa and stark enhanced.
    Thanks for the input though guys!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Well the heavy/evade/parry with Quake still works very well, but if you don't think you're good with her, I would recommend CAIW.
    He's a tank with a ton of utility with a high sig and you're almost halfway there. If he's not your guy, Sparky is the best option I would say. Amazing damage and versatility. Get to 10 poise charges and watch almost any opponent go down in a second. He has the stun on Sp1 and the insane crits and DOT damage on Sp2. Of course there's the taunts to help opponents throw specials and have a decreased attack rating, not forgetting the heavy power drain when you get in an emergency. And don't forget the completely underrated evade shutdown/AA reduction on Sp3. His awakened ability would just be a tiny cherry on top.
    Thank you so much Etjama for the detailed insights, most likely will be taking CAIW up to 5/5.

Cheers buddy!