**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

POLL - Best skill champion

Who do you believe is the best skill champion? Motivations of choice are most welcome

POLL - Best skill champion 122 votes

Aegon
43%
PantherusNZBigPoppaCBONEHaji_SaabTimone147IcthalianZjieeeNifzNick_Caine_32VartoxBpn88855BajjsbwuqjwSiddhantKwatraMyradralLilMaddogHTWîndšpäveAhitlawSpiderCoolsBahamutSantaGulkB_Dizzle_01 53 votes
Blade
23%
JOHNOSA1995RaganatorCrkwestAce_03LosspikDuMonUNanoDroidcAncAmOSolrac_2GoogleplexianbamabbPriyansh7ReferenceAlbi⁴7²00⁴JtarunColonaut123AY_WonderlandLeoCruzGGhostLoctiteSuperGlue 29 votes
Nick Fury
21%
ArcDeAngelusKyrkantRazorDevilGAM3RGUYPureLoweCupidXxLoganTDCxXJuggerNotzeezee57LordRaymond3Rougeknight87TheKiryuAleorAmaadAkiraColinwhitworth69X_Factor_AgentAwsomediabrinemrcyrcleCubb1es22Hedron 26 votes
Gwenpool
3%
QuantumBobZuroXdSpoodermanxDGuardianZYT 4 votes
Stealth spidey
0%
Killmonger
4%
adqqedfyvrTimrosNeotwismgforcefanMawrCalleachGinjabredMonsta 6 votes
Night thrasher
0%
Masacre
0%
Cassy 1 vote
Ronin
0%
Other
2%
Alfa_PigeonTheVyrusFred_Joeity 3 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I don't have NF, but have Blade and Ægon at R5 sig 200. Blade and his Danger Sense and regen are still great. But Ægon can rip through Act 6 content once ramped up like nobody else.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Aegon is pretty useless unawakened, while Blade is good without his sig.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Blade
    While Aegon is great once ramped up, he requires the ramp up & even then you don't see to many people using him outside of LOL because of said ramp up & his lack of durability. Blade on the other hand needs no ramp up, once duped has debatably the best regen in the game, debuff shrug off, power gain, bleed, hell he can kill enemies just with parries. Got mine on the original featured crystals was my 2nd 5/65 have zero regrets.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Blade
    I always think that ramping up characters takes more time as well as fights, so it isnt always useful, it was a tie for me between blade and nick ... But since blade has regen, i go with him

P.S i dont even have blade in my roster 😂 😂 😂
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Aegon
    -sixate- said:

I don't have NF, but have Blade and Ægon at R5 sig 200. Blade and his Danger Sense and regen are still great. But Ægon can rip through Act 6 content once ramped up like nobody else.

Nerf alert....lol
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Love the entire class!!! My favorite class. Not a worthless champ in the bunch unlike other classes...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Unless ronin sucks...only one i do not have as a 4*
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Aegon
    Rap said:

Love the entire class!!! My favorite class. Not a worthless champ in the bunch unlike other classes...

Falcon, DD undupe?
  • Aegon
    Losspik said:

While Aegon is great once ramped up, he requires the ramp up & even then you don't see to many people using him outside of LOL because of said ramp up & his lack of durability. Blade on the other hand needs no ramp up, once duped has debatably the best regen in the game, debuff shrug off, power gain, bleed, hell he can kill enemies just with parries. Got mine on the original featured crystals was my 2nd 5/65 have zero regrets.

I think Aegon is used for much more content than LOL. AQ, Act 6, EQ, etc.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Other
    Hawkeye
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    If you talk about average players. Not just whales and end game. Blade is the best. He helped get all those above mentioned players to the levels they are at.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon
    Losspik said:

I have Aegon and blade 5/65. I use Aegon every single AQ. He shreds through map 6. Though I still love my blade. If I had to choose one it would be Aegon. No synergy needed. Better damage. And much more utility.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Other
    Falcon
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Aegon fully ramped up is the best champ in the game, but for the majority of content, Nick Fury's synergies, utility, and insane damage is better. He's gimped by not being able to bleed, but so is Blade, his only other competitor.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    That's a difficult question, Aegon is undeniably the best if you can get to 1000 hits, but that's not easy in most content. Nick is definitely great, especially if you run Movie Marvel, but I would use Blade for most normal content
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Nick Fury
    If you can play well while your champ is at 30% all the time then Fury all the way. He has so much power and utility to go along with useful synergies. Every AW I use him in attack, and nearly every quest he is my preferred champ. Anything that bleeds melts away, and even if they don't he still has enough to take them usually.
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    This is basically a poll of dear kabam the champs need “balancing” next
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Losspik said:

I am literally using him for variant 1, Act 6, AQ and LoL...and most people who have Aegon do at least 3 out of these 4 and he will likely be amazing for 6.3 and 6.4