**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Creator Spotlight: Rich The Man!

Summoners!

This months creator spotlight focuses on a corner stone of the community. The man who supplies you with your MCOC news on a weekly basis to keep you informed on the happenings within the game and the community at large! He's been creating content and playing MCOC for years and is a true veteran in both regards. Please give a warm welcome and smash that like button for the MCOC Anchor and Lore buff extraordinaire: Rich The Man!

Who are you?

"Richard Manning aka RichTheMan"

Tell me a little bit about yourself, what are your hobbies outside of MCOC?

"Gardening, Playing VR Games, Writing Comic Books, Collecting Comic Books, Working Out and Netflix and Chilling When I Can."

You’re a lore buff right? Based off of backstory, who is your favorite character in the Marvel Universe?

"Tough One! As there are loads I equally like but its has to be Wolverine. The character is always suffering but fighting on regardless. I’ve been recently reading how his son Daken came to tie in to his story arc. Well back in Japan Winter Soldier was instructed to kill Logan's wife whilst she was carrying Logan's son. The unborn son (who survives) is taken from the womb and is raised by a japanese family. I suggest reading Wolverine Origins #10-11 and Dark Avengers #1"

Do you have a favorite event quest in MCOC history? If so, what is it?

"Rockets Scrapyard, which is more of a side quest but was really fun."

Your First 5* hero is a big milestone for any Summoner, who was your first 5* pull and who is your current favorite champion in the game?

"Captain Marvel although it might have been Spiderman"

If you could add one character from the Marvel Universe to MCOC, who would you pick?

"Odin Borson - These Asgardeans need to be put in place!"

For those summoners out of the loop: Odin Borson aka the Allfather made his first appearance in the Marvel universe in Journey Into Mystery #86 in November of 1962. He was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. He's the King of Asgard, Thor's Father and played by the Amazing Anthony Hopkins in the Marvel Cinematic Universe! One of his lesser known powers is Allspeak: This allows him to communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, all of the languages of Earth and even Alien languages.

What kind of content do you make? What can people find on your channel?

"MCOC Community News/Updates, Guides and Crystal Openings"

How did you get into content creation in the first place? What drove you to start?

"I have always been interested in performance and acting but from a young age I was expected to play competitive sports. One thing that defines my content creation is being able to express myself, whether through comedy or the way I edit."

Favorite food of all time and is a hotdog a sandwich?

"Tacos - Pulled Pork, Shredded Lettuce, Soured Cream. Is a Hotdog a sandwich? Only if you split the bun in 2 put the hot dog sausage in the center and eat it sideways."

Anything you want to say to the community at large?

"It is the passion of the players that makes this game have such an amazing community. You have all rallied together in last 12 months to remember summoners and friends like Kevin (Doomstadt) and Hitman RR who we sadly lost. You all stand up for what you believe in, even if it means you will fall out with one another in the forums some times. Finally, Miike tone down the 'sassy' remarks, you naughty boy!"

In case you are not familiar with Rich The Man's content, you can check out his YouTube channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/richyoman

Also, Rich just started his own Twitch channel and hes going to be streaming Live at 1:00 PM PDT!

Check out the stream here. Go say hi in chat!

Thank you very much to Rich for taking the time to answer my questions!

Until next time, Summoners!

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

thanks everyone so far for the kind words, im all a hither dither at the moment as im asking my girlfriend of 8 years to marry me. I'm pretty sure she will say yes but will let you all know.

Best of luck on the proposal mate. I'm sure Em will say Yes! :D
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

thanks everyone so far for the kind words, im all a hither dither at the moment as im asking my girlfriend of 8 years to marry me. I'm pretty sure she will say yes but will let you all know.

Best of luck to ya mate, celebratory crystal opening soon?
  • @DNA3000 nope im hither dither cus im just nervous, excited and jittery etc. proposal's tomorrow mate.

Spoilers! ;) lol Good luck and congrats!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Eyyyyyyyyy
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Hope the proposal works out mate! As long as the turtle likes her I am sure she is a fine lady!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Ooo imagine you put the Proposal put in this post somewhere and then told her "Hey I made it on the Creator Spotlight, do you want to read it?".
    Just a random thought, congrats btw on both the soon to be Proposal and making it onto the Spotlight!
  • Hey rtm would you be offended if I told you I had never heard of you before today so sorry but I checked your channel put and now I'm addicted 😂😂 good luck on your proposal 👍👍👍
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Congrats @RichTheMan , glad to see you made the grade and now are a content creator. Would still like to make you that custom avatar for your LINE or YouTube channel if still interested....free of charge for a cool dude 😎
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Proposing on Friday the 13th??? you brave boy!
    Keep up the cracking content RtM!
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Good luck with the proposal mate! I'll be sure to send a turtle as a wedding gift
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    All the best in real life and inside MCOC.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

@DNA3000 nope im hither dither cus im just nervous, excited and jittery etc. proposal's tomorrow mate.

Good luck, Man!
  • graintraingraintrain Posts: 12
    Yah I love Rich's channel!
  • graintraingraintrain Posts: 12
    Good luck tommorrow bro
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    @RichTheMan how’d it go?