**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake synergy [Not A Bug]

Leiva_darkLeiva_dark Posts: 481 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I took a lot of the quake synergy with hawkeye on missions and I just realized that it changed a few weeks ago was different. Before: it increases the probability that all the equipment activates its skills 15%.
Now: increases the accuracy of skills of the whole team by 15%.
And noticed that the activation of the discontinuation is not whether the change is only by words or change the synergy and heard nothing of this change. Please more information. The images are in Spanish since I am Latin American. New 14saapmlxpld.png

Before
amh9o270byj3.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Having trouble understanding you.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    The first one for Hawkeye says "Increases the chance of abilities for everyone in the team by 15%"

The second one for Hawkeye is tricky for me I think it says "Increase the probability of everyone in the team activating their abilities by 15%"

Sounds to me like the text was changed but not the synergy itself.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Hey guys. Sorry for any confusion that this caused! In the game, "ability accuracy" refers to the chance that a skill has to activate. The synergy wasn't changed; it was just an update to the phrasing to bring it in line with the rest of the language options in the game.
This discussion has been closed.