**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give some love for Dr. Voodoo, maybe a small buff...

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited September 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi Kabam,
Dr. Voodoo in the game for a long time. Since his release there were 0 champions who had synergies with him, also he has the shortest dash back in the game.
I would like to ask:
1. Please update his animations, he should dash back as Doc Strange dashing back
2. Please add some cool synergies to him

I even volunteer to do QA for you :)
It's not a big request, I'm not asking for insane buffs.
Thank you!

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Glad to hear About Dr voodoo @arni2
    Hope @Kabam Miike Will give some great news About Dr voodoo ☺️
    I love him so much But his dash back is too short
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I wouldn’t hold my breath since he’s already a really strong champ...

🐻
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see voodoo get some unique synergies, but it's hard to say what theyd give him. An awakened voodoo can already cover a lot of needs in a team as is, without synergies.. Leaving more slots in the rest of your team to run any other synergy teams you want.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Really I think this should not be on the list of priorities at all right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love Voodoo. But why would we buff a top-tier champ when there are so many absolutely abysmal champs out there? He’s already a great champ. We don’t need to buff him right now, while so many bad champs are waiting in line for a buff.

Warden out ~
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is fine as he is. Kabam should be focusing on buffing champs that actually need a buff
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Voodoo is fine as he is. Kabam should be focusing on buffing champs that actually need a buff

He asked for synergy’s not a whole champ buff.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah could we give gwenpool heal block and immunity while we’re at it?😂. Maybe a little shock damage on parries? This is so far from a priority.

🐻
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Seeing how chaining heavy is a bug now, I wonder if a shorter dash is a bug as well
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Yeah that stupid dashback. They should make them longer (or normal as all champs should be lol).
    edited September 2019
    Savio444 said:

Regardless of what it is, any increase in power or ability should go to much weaker champs first. Voodoo is arguably the best Mystic, and is definitely in the top 3. In my opinion, I can name dozens of champs who are more worthy of a buff or any other form of increase, like the HT/Annihilus boost or additional synergies.
    jeffgmng said:

Yeah that stupid dashback. They should make them longer (or normal as all champs should be lol).

This I whole-heartedly agree with. If they make changes like stopping all champs from heavy-comboing they should set a standard for things like this.
    Note that I would not consider this a buff, rather a unified setting for all champs.

Warden out ~
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

Really I think this should not be on the list of priorities at all right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love Voodoo. But why would we buff a top-tier champ when there are so many absolutely abysmal champs out there? He’s already a great champ. We don’t need to buff him right now, while so many bad champs are waiting in line for a buff.

Warden out ~

I agree. I think top priority should be Phoenix to make her as powerful as she is in comics
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Still there are other champs out there that need a boost more than voodoo
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Buff a mystic champ? are you insane???
    doctorb said:

Warden out ~

I agree. I think top priority should be Phoenix to make her as powerful as she is in comics
    You know, I feel like everyone forgets abou her. I know I do. You are right, she should be buffed. (Also Magneto 😁)

Warden out ~
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Dr voodoo needs no buff
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Dr voodoo is really good use him right and you can crush a lot of content
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Voodoo still a solid champ with a ton of uses. Really don’t think he needs anything. Also I like that I don’t need to bring champs with him for him to be effective. Would some synergies be nice maybe but not needing them makes him more valuable as an addition to my synergy dependent teams.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Voodoo is great, that being said id love to see a unique synergy for him, give him a little shine and something fun to play around with, i def dont use voodoo as much as i used too, fond memories though
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Voodoo is my favorite champion, I play him a lot, a big amount of my YouTube content is around him. I do really want to see him shine a little bit more that’s why I asked for a “small buff”. I don’t want him to be changed, maybe his dash back, but I do want to see him synergies with some newer champs, it’s not so hard to implement and can boost him a little bit
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    arni2 said:

Voodoo is my favorite champion, I play him a lot, a big amount of my YouTube content is around him. I do really want to see him shine a little bit more that’s why I asked for a “small buff”. I don’t want him to be changed, maybe his dash back, but I do want to see him synergies with some newer champs, it’s not so hard to implement and can boost him a little bit

I watch your AW content all the time. Plus your Variant clear. You are an awesome Voodoo player. 👌
    Voodoo is a top mystic. But I agree. I think every single champ should get at least 1 synergy. And since Voodoo was Sorcerer Supreme... the obvious choice is Doctor Strange.
    Will it happen? Who knows. 😏
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    I love Voodoo, i have him ranked 5.65 and use him very frequently in EQ, AQ and war. He's so versatile there's not many match up he can't handle :smiley:

I like his short dash back, I actually think it's one of his asset. He has so much reach it allows him to sidestep pretty easily and counter with light attacks.
    I also think it makes it easier to bait specials. :smile:

[quote]But I agree. I think every single champ should get at least 1 synergy. And since Voodoo was Sorcerer Supreme... the obvious choice is Doctor Strange.[/quote]
    I would love that of course. Maybe a bit of extra energy damage every time a buff is nullified?
    Unfortunately, this post moved to the category that no one reading :(

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

One of Them Sure catch This Post @arni2
    arni2 said:

Unfortunately, this post moved to the category that no one reading :(

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Random question: Why is the dash back an issue? If anything, it’s a good thing since it takes longer for me to get backed to the wall. Btw this is an entirely serious question
    For an example : The Bad Matchup Is Yellow jacket,
    Dr voodoo cant evade his unblock able sp1

Random question: Why is the dash back an issue? If anything, it’s a good thing since it takes longer for me to get backed to the wall. Btw this is an entirely serious question

There are many matchups that his short dash back make a real issue. now AI moves much faster and some champs have very long distance hits. It happened many times that I dashed multiple times, but still got caught by a hit