Options

Black Panther or Cable

I have a 5* black panther and cable, not sure who to focus on. My other top champs are 4* maxed voodoo, domino, darkhawk and 5* captain America IW and Mr. Sinister

I do AW and AQ but mostly concerned with beating act 5 and RTTL. If anyone could give some advice about which is better or the pros/cons of each it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Both are pretty meh. Id focus on ranking up better 4*s
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Neither. Use your top 4* to go as far as you can.
  • Options
    FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18
    That’s my problem, the 4 stars I use are either 5/5 or just waiting on a class catalyst to max. I’m stuck on the main content. I was leaning towards BP as a good bleed champ to help with safeguard in RTTL but am I better off leaving them unranked and waiting til i get lucky with a good 5 star crystal?
  • Options
    Fratsby said:

That’s my problem, the 4 stars I use are either 5/5 or just waiting on a class catalyst to max. I’m stuck on the main content. I was leaning towards BP as a good bleed champ to help with safeguard in RTTL but am I better off leaving them unranked and waiting til i get lucky with a good 5 star crystal?

You gotta wait. That’s just the nature of the game. It takes a long time. A rank 2 Panther or Cable is not going to meaningfully increase your power or ability to complete content. Of course, rank 2-3 later when your account is far more advanced, but not now.
  • Options
    FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18

Fratsby said:

You gotta wait. That’s just the nature of the game. It takes a long time. A rank 2 Panther or Cable is not going to meaningfully increase your power or ability to complete content. Of course, rank 2-3 later when your account is far more advanced, but not now.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the help
  • Options
    Fratsby said:

Fratsby said:

Gotcha. Thanks for the help
    No problem, man! I wish you all the patience and good fortune you need.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,411 ★★★★★
    Agree with advice to rank neither.

You've got Domino for bleed, CAIW for Firepower, and Mr Sinister has far more utility than Cable.