**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Only 16 Days to go!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So, what Class are you hoping to get and what Champions would you use it on depending on the Class you get?

For me It'd be:
Skill: Blade (may save if I want to wait for Nick Fury)
Mutant: Already got a Mutant Gem from Christmas and sure as hell don't need another...
Cosmic: Cap Marvel (Movie) or Hyperion
Science: She-Hulk or maybe Void (if I got his Synergies)
Mystic: Ghost Rider or Symbiote Supreme
Tech: ...my only 2 Tech Champions, out of around 37 5 Star Crystals πŸ˜’, are Iron Patriot and Vulture so it'd be saved for Ghost or Darkhawk I guess.
Β«1

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    I want mutant for emma, science for beardo or tech for darkhawk. The other classses i dont have anyone worth using a gem on
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I would not use a AG on she hulk. I would use it on void 100% you dont need synergies for him at all. Or save it for Cap iw. She hulk doesnt need to be awakend for anything

Yeah but She Hulk's someone I enjoy playing and already have a completely maxed 4 Star Void that I do just fine with.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't have a champ I'd want to aweken, and I have 3 mystic, 1 skill, 1 mut, 1 science and 1 generic stones, so tech for ghost or cosmic for cull would be sweet. Actually, I'd be ok with another mute, of I pull or and namor shortly. I just need to pull better champs, lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol I have like 4 ish five stars that are all pretty bad
    I'm saving it
    I'm actually excited for the 5k shards so I can open my next five star

I would not use a AG on she hulk. I would use it on void 100% you dont need synergies for him at all. Or save it for Cap iw. She hulk doesnt need to be awakend for anything

Yeah but She Hulk's someone I enjoy playing and already have a completely maxed 4 Star Void that I do just fine with.
    Totally get you enjoy playing her. But i wouldnt use an AG you waited all summer for lol. They are rare and void is best for almost all content. The 5* void will last long for more content than the limited 4* my void is 5/65 sig 200 and he is a monster
    I've just been getting pushed away from Ranking him up everytime I think about it because so many of these recent Champions/Nodes in Quests are having Immunities or High Resistance/Shrug Off to his Debuffs or Utility. I may Rank him up if I get the AG, but I may also end up saving it... Not 100% sure and it's not something I'd jump on immediately.
  • Skil- blade
    Mutant-Namor or OR if i get them
    Science-CapIW
    Tech-Ghost if i get her
    Mystic- Please no
    Cosmic-Hyperion
  • Holt cow I didn't realize it was so close! I'm looking for a skill or science. Please RNGesus grant my prayer
    Aleor said:

Don't have a champ I'd want to aweken, and I have 3 mystic, 1 skill, 1 mut, 1 science and 1 generic stones, so tech for ghost or cosmic for cull would be sweet. Actually, I'd be ok with another mute, of I pull or and namor shortly. I just need to pull better champs, lol

Lol I have like 4 ish five stars that are all pretty bad
    I'm saving it
    I'm actually excited for the 5k shards so I can open my next five star

Don't worry guys, you'll hit the Jackpot soon enough. My first 5 Star was Iron Patriot, it's annoying but eventually the bad luck will pay off with some Godly Luck.

Holt cow I didn't realize it was so close! I'm looking for a skill or science. Please RNGesus grant my prayer

Ikr, time be flying by!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hmmm

Tech - save for ghost
    Mutant - AA
    Skill - save for nick fury
    Cosmic - no idea
    Science - Void/thing
    Mystic - Claire

My mutants all suck out of 90 5* on my roster and mutants are the worse. I’d take a few mutant ag for whenever I get a really good mutant. That being said I’ve had AA For over 2 years and love him. He’d get a gem in a heartbeat.

Tech I have darkhawk, star lord, starky.
    Skill I have aegon, blade, km, gp, etc...
    Cosmic I have cmm, vtd, corvus, medusa. Could wait for Cull or new vision.
    Science I have a ag collecting dust.
    Mystic I have all mystics and they are awakened except for ds.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want the T2A

I want the T2A

Same, also those 6 Star Shards because I'm about to get my second 6 Star...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I want the T2A

Nice. Good luck, man. I duped 6* Torch today which is cool sort of, but the dupes still kinda hurt with most 6*. Gimme new champs, baby
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125 β˜…
    My only 2 worthy are CapIW and Nick Fury

I want the T2A

Nice. Good luck, man. I duped 6* Torch today which is cool sort of, but the dupes still kinda hurt with most 6*. Gimme new champs, baby
    I think I got pretty lucky with my first 6 star, which was Wasp even though I don't have any form of Ghost for the Trio Synergy, so I don't how good or bad my second one will be.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136 β˜…
    Mutant: Omega red
    Skill: i only have korg atm
    Mystic: Symbiote Supreme
    Science: i dont have any :(
    Tech: just no
    Cosmic: medusa or cap marvel movie
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic: hyperion
    Tech : darkhawk
    Mutant: save for omega red/namor/archangel
    Science: save for beardo
    Skill: save for Aegon/Nick fury/blade
    Mystic: Dr voodoo
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    only thing I need is skill for Aegon
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty sure I'm gonna get Science.... Already have a science one and on top of that all my best science champs are duped... :)
    Prathap said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna get Science.... Already have a science one and on top of that all my best science champs are duped... :)

Yeah that's what happened to me with the Christmas AG... Still don't have someone to use it on, though I'm very tempted to go the Colossus Route once he's Buffed.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I want mutant for emma, science for beardo or tech for darkhawk. The other classses i dont have anyone worth using a gem on

Tho my other competitors for the tech are ghost and sl
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    if it's a gem, I'll take it gladly
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    19 days for me - 3 days behind in the calendars :disappointed:

I have a Skill gem already on hand and nobody to use it on (no Blade, Fury or Aegon) so really don't want Skill
    Mutant I've got AA-Ron who would appreciate it
    Cosmic will be a harder choice between Corvus or Medusa. Corvus is probably better but doesn't need the wokeness as much as Medusa does.
    Tech will be Sentinel or Ghost - probably Ghost. No sparky to speak of.
    Science will be Void, easily.
    Mystic going straight to Voodoo
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skill- Γ†gon
    Science- save
    Mutant- save
    Mystic- save
    Cosmic- either venom the duck or sparkles
    Tech- save
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic - use on 5/65 Hyperion (praying for this)
    Tech - use on 4/55 sparky (second choice)
    Mystic - use on 4/55 magik
    Skill - save for blade
    Science - save for void
    Mutant - don’t need, I have one already