**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Only 16 Days to go!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So, what Class are you hoping to get and what Champions would you use it on depending on the Class you get?

For me It'd be:
Skill: Blade (may save if I want to wait for Nick Fury)
Mutant: Already got a Mutant Gem from Christmas and sure as hell don't need another...
Cosmic: Cap Marvel (Movie) or Hyperion
Science: She-Hulk or maybe Void (if I got his Synergies)
Mystic: Ghost Rider or Symbiote Supreme
Tech: ...my only 2 Tech Champions, out of around 37 5 Star Crystals πŸ˜’, are Iron Patriot and Vulture so it'd be saved for Ghost or Darkhawk I guess.
Β«1

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    I want mutant for emma, science for beardo or tech for darkhawk. The other classses i dont have anyone worth using a gem on
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I would not use a AG on she hulk. I would use it on void 100% you dont need synergies for him at all. Or save it for Cap iw. She hulk doesnt need to be awakend for anything

Yeah but She Hulk's someone I enjoy playing and already have a completely maxed 4 Star Void that I do just fine with.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't have a champ I'd want to aweken, and I have 3 mystic, 1 skill, 1 mut, 1 science and 1 generic stones, so tech for ghost or cosmic for cull would be sweet. Actually, I'd be ok with another mute, of I pull or and namor shortly. I just need to pull better champs, lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol I have like 4 ish five stars that are all pretty bad
    I'm saving it
    I'm actually excited for the 5k shards so I can open my next five star

I would not use a AG on she hulk. I would use it on void 100% you dont need synergies for him at all. Or save it for Cap iw. She hulk doesnt need to be awakend for anything

Yeah but She Hulk's someone I enjoy playing and already have a completely maxed 4 Star Void that I do just fine with.
    Totally get you enjoy playing her. But i wouldnt use an AG you waited all summer for lol. They are rare and void is best for almost all content. The 5* void will last long for more content than the limited 4* my void is 5/65 sig 200 and he is a monster
    I've just been getting pushed away from Ranking him up everytime I think about it because so many of these recent Champions/Nodes in Quests are having Immunities or High Resistance/Shrug Off to his Debuffs or Utility. I may Rank him up if I get the AG, but I may also end up saving it... Not 100% sure and it's not something I'd jump on immediately.
  • Skil- blade
    Mutant-Namor or OR if i get them
    Science-CapIW
    Tech-Ghost if i get her
    Mystic- Please no
    Cosmic-Hyperion
  • Holt cow I didn't realize it was so close! I'm looking for a skill or science. Please RNGesus grant my prayer
    Aleor said:

Don't have a champ I'd want to aweken, and I have 3 mystic, 1 skill, 1 mut, 1 science and 1 generic stones, so tech for ghost or cosmic for cull would be sweet. Actually, I'd be ok with another mute, of I pull or and namor shortly. I just need to pull better champs, lol

Lol I have like 4 ish five stars that are all pretty bad
    I'm saving it
    I'm actually excited for the 5k shards so I can open my next five star

Don't worry guys, you'll hit the Jackpot soon enough. My first 5 Star was Iron Patriot, it's annoying but eventually the bad luck will pay off with some Godly Luck.

Holt cow I didn't realize it was so close! I'm looking for a skill or science. Please RNGesus grant my prayer

Ikr, time be flying by!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hmmm

Tech - save for ghost
    Mutant - AA
    Skill - save for nick fury
    Cosmic - no idea
    Science - Void/thing
    Mystic - Claire

My mutants all suck out of 90 5* on my roster and mutants are the worse. I’d take a few mutant ag for whenever I get a really good mutant. That being said I’ve had AA For over 2 years and love him. He’d get a gem in a heartbeat.

Tech I have darkhawk, star lord, starky.
    Skill I have aegon, blade, km, gp, etc...
    Cosmic I have cmm, vtd, corvus, medusa. Could wait for Cull or new vision.
    Science I have a ag collecting dust.
    Mystic I have all mystics and they are awakened except for ds.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want the T2A

I want the T2A

Same, also those 6 Star Shards because I'm about to get my second 6 Star...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I want the T2A

Nice. Good luck, man. I duped 6* Torch today which is cool sort of, but the dupes still kinda hurt with most 6*. Gimme new champs, baby
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125 β˜…
    My only 2 worthy are CapIW and Nick Fury

I want the T2A

Nice. Good luck, man. I duped 6* Torch today which is cool sort of, but the dupes still kinda hurt with most 6*. Gimme new champs, baby
    I think I got pretty lucky with my first 6 star, which was Wasp even though I don't have any form of Ghost for the Trio Synergy, so I don't how good or bad my second one will be.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136 β˜…
    Mutant: Omega red
    Skill: i only have korg atm
    Mystic: Symbiote Supreme
    Science: i dont have any :(
    Tech: just no
    Cosmic: medusa or cap marvel movie
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic: hyperion
    Tech : darkhawk
    Mutant: save for omega red/namor/archangel
    Science: save for beardo
    Skill: save for Aegon/Nick fury/blade
    Mystic: Dr voodoo
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    only thing I need is skill for Aegon
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty sure I'm gonna get Science.... Already have a science one and on top of that all my best science champs are duped... :)
    Prathap said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna get Science.... Already have a science one and on top of that all my best science champs are duped... :)

Yeah that's what happened to me with the Christmas AG... Still don't have someone to use it on, though I'm very tempted to go the Colossus Route once he's Buffed.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I want mutant for emma, science for beardo or tech for darkhawk. The other classses i dont have anyone worth using a gem on

Tho my other competitors for the tech are ghost and sl
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2019
    if it's a gem, I'll take it gladly
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    19 days for me - 3 days behind in the calendars :disappointed:

I have a Skill gem already on hand and nobody to use it on (no Blade, Fury or Aegon) so really don't want Skill
    Mutant I've got AA-Ron who would appreciate it
    Cosmic will be a harder choice between Corvus or Medusa. Corvus is probably better but doesn't need the wokeness as much as Medusa does.
    Tech will be Sentinel or Ghost - probably Ghost. No sparky to speak of.
    Science will be Void, easily.
    Mystic going straight to Voodoo
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skill- Γ†gon
    Science- save
    Mutant- save
    Mystic- save
    Cosmic- either venom the duck or sparkles
    Tech- save
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic - use on 5/65 Hyperion (praying for this)
    Tech - use on 4/55 sparky (second choice)
    Mystic - use on 4/55 magik
    Skill - save for blade
    Science - save for void
    Mutant - don’t need, I have one already