**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* generic awakening gem

5* generic awakening gem 32 votes

Venom the Duck
71%
Haji_SaabLosspikSiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarNojokejaymOsfan8TimrosBsnskaIncitatus666XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticTony886Dose_ResponsiveEinfachSoSluverCtleath_013CommonSenseJleodavDretlle 23 votes
Spider Man (Classic)
3%
Dead1 1 vote
Magneto
25%
humzah217RoOOtsB_Dizzle_01ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_WatcherWarHawk_Taz_1Giodood_1 8 votes

Comments

• HaythamHaytham Posts: 52
    Haytham said:

i don't like all already

Save it

i didn't put this in my mind before
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    plz just dont on any of them
  • If you absolutely want to then vtd but would wait
    lukaka said:

if i wait the gem will expire without awakening anyone of them, because i hardly get any 5* champs, and when i get one it would be one like the above, these champs my only 5* after more than one year in this game
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Venom the Duck
    Go VTD then. He would be the best
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Haytham said:

lukaka said:

if i wait the gem will expire without awakening anyone of them, because i hardly get any 5* champs, and when i get one it would be one like the above, these champs my only 5* after more than one year in this game
    Please post a pic of your Generic 5* gem that is expiring.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    NOOOOO
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Haytham said:

lukaka said:

There are literally not enough generic gems available in the game to go into overflow.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Haytham said:

lukaka said:

No it won’t, there haven’t even been 6 generic 5* gems in the history of the game unless you include 5* max sig crystals
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Magneto
    He’s so OP
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Haytham said:

lukaka said:

lol - gotta be a troll, or else seriously misunderstanding something...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Please don’t

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Only thing I can figure is they have some sig stones expiring and getting terminologies mixed up.

or yes. A troll.

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

Only thing I can figure is they have some sig stones expiring and getting terminologies mixed up.

or yes. A troll.

Thank you all, i was biased to save it and i was afraid of the expiry thing but you cleared all my mess, eventually i can’t take a decision now since this poll is between magneto and VTD
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Nooooooooo!!!!! dave it, OMG dave it.
    you will eventually get someone worthwhile, VtD doesn't need it that much
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

Nooooooooo!!!!! dave it, OMG dave it.
    you will eventually get someone worthwhile, VtD doesn't need it that much

The last time I daved something, my grandmother crapped her depends, and the cat got pregnant. I don't recommend it.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    did u really put spiderman classic and magneto as options? omugud
    I am getting it soon, and as i know (may be not) all crystals shall expire after a certain period (i will get it from the daily rewards)
    Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Normax_X said:

I don’t have any other 5* champs
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Venom the Duck
    I’d say venom the duck out of the three if you really wanna use that golden ticket (generic awakening gem). For me a 5* generic awakening gem is the holy grail because they are so hard to obtain and collect and should be used in your eyes on what champ deserves that gift. You could always wait and see if you could pull a god tier 5* champ in the future.....I think nowadays they seem way easier to get them 5* champs....who knows, you may find the luck in pulling someone awesome to use that on and make them a powerhouse....but of course that is all up to you. I definitely understand the overwhelming need to use the gem ASAP, I’ve been there many of times along with many on here....just remember once you cash that ticket in there’s no returns and only a one way trip. So yeah, I would suggest for you to take your time in deciding on what the best action is for you and how those champs you recommend would help you further your progress in the game. Either way fellow summoner, I’m sure the choice you make would be good if it makes only you and you alone happy 😃

My personal opinion on the question at hand.
    1.) venom the duck would be ok, original spider man back in the day would of been great, but not so anymore.
    2.) save up those 5* shards, grind, play event quest, heck even the Sigil could offer faster help in gaining some freelance 5* shards, etc. Only takes one good pull to get that champ you really want and need, and one that would benefit the most from the 5* up gem.

Hope that helps in someway, good luck deciding friend 😎
    Haytham said:

I am getting it soon, and as i know (may be not) all crystals shall expire after a certain period (i will get it from the daily rewards)

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Normax_X said:

Are you talking about the awakening gem that we are getting from the 3 month appreciation rewards??
    You have nothing that will expire. Open the crystal see what class you get, then decide if you want to use it or save it or not.

You obviously do not have a 5* generic gem.
    Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Normax_X said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Stewman said:

Haytham said:

lukaka said:

Normax_X said:

Are you talking about the awakening gem that we are getting from the 3 month appreciation rewards??
    You have nothing that will expire. Open the crystal see what class you get, then decide if you want to use it or save it or not.

You obviously do not have a 5* generic gem.
    Oh, i thought it is a generic gem