**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite MCU villain?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Like the title says, who’s your favorite villain from the Marvel Cinematic Universe? For me, it’s either Winter Soldier or Kaecilius. What do you think?

Warden out ~

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Thanos
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thanos is the best written villain.
    He has been my favorite in the comics as well.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Like the title says, who’s your favorite villain from the Marvel Cinematic Universe? For me, it’s either Winter Soldier or Kaecilius. What do you think?

Warden out ~

Can you elaborate on why they are your favorites?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019

Warden out ~

Can you elaborate on why they are your favorites?
    Well, for one thing, both come from two of my favorite movies. For another, I love the way Kaecilius was portrayed, 50% funny, 100% creepy demon worshiper.
    Also WS is a complete bad-***

Warden out ~
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Best written, Thanos. Come-on there's a reason hes the big baddy of the first 4 phases.
    Personal favorite actually gotta be Loki. He's technically a anti-hero in MCU but I think he counts here.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Winter Soldier. Everything about him is so intimidating, so badass. I genuinely felt scared about Steve, Natasha and Sam during Captain America 2. His fight scenes, his theme, his costume design. Everything is so good, easily makes him the best MCU villian for me.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Killmonger,close second is vulture. So well made and explained villains in great movies.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Thanos and ultron, they are also my favourite in the comics.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Thanos is the biggest and the baddest and very well written. I do think he's a masterpiece and the mcu is gonna have a hard time beating.

Personal favourite? I think its a draw between Hela and Winter Soldier. They were both really badass in their own way.

However i would like to see Dormammu get redemption, i think he could be the next big baddie.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Killmonger
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Thanos is easily the best written, and most powerful (from a story perspective; I know Dormammu could wreck everyone if he had any patience). Loki is fun, Winter Soldier is cool, and Mysterio is my favorite performance.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I like yellowjacket and ghost from the ant man movies
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Sony. But for real Loki is awesome in the MCU.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ultron, because of James Spader.
    Overall mcu villians are not very interesting as characters, vulture is probably the best one.
    Thanos for example has no clear motivation. I mean, killing half creatures living is even senseless, as population would restore with time anyway. Killmonger is just generic and boring. Same for ghost Mysterio - what was he going to do by the time real threat appears? A lot of things wrong imo in her from home. Just can't relate to those villians, except vulture more or less
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Klaw. I really hope they think of a way to bring Andy Serkis back in future movies.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Thanos
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Nobody likes the grandmaster? He was a hilarious pseudo villain

Favorite Villain-villain is probably Crossbones
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Either mysterio or thanos for me
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Thanos and Killmonger. Though Klaw was pretty awesome too
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Sony + Disney